Period Cramps but not PERIOD! Am i pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am 23 years old and i have been getting my period the same time around the 23 or 24 th of the month.  This month i am already 4days late.  I am having menstrual cramps and back ache like i would if i was on my period but there is not blood. I had sex on the 6th of June which is one of my ovulating days and then again on the 24th when i was suppose to start but it never came!  Am i pregnant???? PLEASE ADVISE
the same thing happen to me and i took a pregnancy test and I was pregnant so i think you should take one and see for yourself
You could be! You should do a home pregnancy test as soon as possible. Good luck!
so i did take a test but it came up negative. but i dont feel like im going to start.  I had sex on the day i was suppose to get my period and then had cramps like i was on my period for the next few days.  Can you get pregnant then??? was the cramps the implantation?? i dont know what to think.
ok so i had sex on the days i was high fertily and on dah day i was ovulating.  i was suppost to get my period on the 26 but i didnt get it . but i had cramps and styll do today ,,, do you think im prego ? plzz helpp
hi i have period pain bad lower back pain im due my period in 1 week should i take a test or is 6 days to early to tell help
I am 23 years old and my body is going hay wire. Can i be prego?....

I am having period like pains and lower back pains. its like i am about to start my period. when i sit down they really start to kick in. i am not sure what is going on with me but i would really like to know. i also get this sharp chest pains as well but that is only when the pain is really kicking my butt. my period usually come on the 11th and last until the 14th or 15th but this month it came on the 1st, although this has just started to come in effect about a week or two ago. It makes me be really mean an i dont want anyone to touch me nor be around me. what does this sound like? please give me advise
Heres the thing ladies when were trying to get prego every sign thats out the usual our first thought is prego and we can actually become prego mentally to where were believing and wanting so badly we begun to see and feel prego signs....relax and be patient and it will happen like clock work just pray about ask our lord and savior for your biggest hearts desire and you shall recieve ...just not on your timing but when its right you'll see....when prayers go up blessings come down....lets start and prayer exchange us women together with baby hopes connect through email just leave an name or whatever you like and when we recieve that name we pray then forward it to the next for prayer.....god would love it ...***@****
Im asking for a special prayer ladies my name is amber I been trying to get pregnant for years and I for the first time I've missed my period having cramps with no bleeding and sore breasts. I know God works on his time I'm just hoping its my time. Thanks for the prayers!
Did you end up being pregnant?
i want to know if i am preg bc i had 2 prioed last month at the being and the end and than i had sex with my bf the next month and now i had not had my period and i keep having pain like its coming on but it not on yet.