Period Early and Heavy
I am 24 years old.

My period came a week early this month - it is usually to the day every 29 days. It was very heavy the first 2 days - like a pad every hour or so. I lost so much blood that I felt faint. I had a lot of cramping (more than usual) and a severe migraine. Now after 4 days it has taperd off to almost nothing.

Could this just be a "normal" period or was it maybe a miscariage? Can you miscarry that early? I am not under any stress and I cannot think of anything in my life that has changed.

HI WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?HAVE YOU RECENTLY STARTED TAKING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS OR ON A DEPO SHOT TREATMENT PLAN NOW,THAT HAS JUST STARTED?IT IS HARD TO SAY IF YOU MICARRIED,DID YOU NOTICE AN EMBRYO OR A FORM THAT MIGHT RESEMBLE A EMBRYO?WHEN YOU STARTED YOUR PERIOD DID YOU START CRAMPING ALL OF A SUDDEN AND THEN START BLEEDING?THAT IS HOW A MISCARRIAGE USUALLY GOES THE WOMAN WILL HAVE SUDDEN CRAMPING AND THEN START BLEEDING.THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING.YOU CAN ALL WAYS GO AND GET CHECKED OUT JUST TO MAKE SURE.IF YOU DID HAVE A MISCARRIAGE IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA ANY WAYS SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE YOUR UTERUS SCRAPED FROM THE OLD SCAR TISSUE THAT IS IN THERE.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.TNT406
I have intercourse about 4 times a week with my husband. I am not on chemical bc and never have been. I the pain started all at once, but I did not notice anything in the blood - just real heavy
The same thing happened me to last month. I spoke with a nurse and she said it is possible to have a miscarriage before the time you should start your cycle. Mine was spotting one day light blood the next day, and clots the third day then it was gone.
i have a period 2 days early and its really heavier than normal. i had sex 3 days ago from period with boyfriend. could i be pregnant?
my peroid is 4days early  and heavey. and having a lot of cramping and sore legs, and and feel sick,