Period Lasting Over a Month... Again
(I'm guessing this goes here. Sorry if it isn't.)

Well! It has been a month since I've been on my period. Ever since it started, it was moderate to heavy bleeding. I am 20 years old, not sexually active, not on any medication of any kind.

The thing is that I have been through this kind of situation before. It happened to me two years ago during my senior year. My thyriod is normal and I was on the Pill, which helped fixed my period.

Time to visit the doctor again or does anyone have any ideas?
I have always had an abnormal period. Now that I am 28, it's worst. I blled for over a month. It started when I was 23 or so. I went o the gyn, they never find anything wrong, I had sonograms, pap smears, thyroids exams, and eveything comes out fine. I went on Birth Control when I was 25, 6 months later had chest pain and cramping on legs. From time to time by right arm would go numb. I continued to take them until early this year. Then a commerical for my birthconrol YAZ, states that there has been a recall for causing heart attacks. Now now what. I am now on herbal pill;s, and they are not working. So what do I do know when science and medicine dont work. All I do is pray.

Kay
im 13 ; my period started when i was in the seventh grade ; its normal , everything is fine , buht my period isnt normal . it lasts about a month skips a month and then again . everything is normal except for the fact that the period lasts for a very long time . it would start out very light then become heavy . when it does become heavy , its litterally makes me change every hour or it would leak o-o i dont have cramps or anything when im on my period. i do PE everyday and run 3 miles a weeek . all my friends complain about how they have cramps and cant run cuhs theyre on their periods buht im the only one that has a period that lasts a month and feel FINE every week .
and thenn yeaaah ~~~ is that anything wrong with me ?