Period?! Where art thou Period?!
Okay so is it normal to not have a period? I have never had a regular period, I would get one every 3 months or so and I have went as long as over a year with out one and had to take medication to get it back. Now that I have had my daughter (5pp formula fed) I still haven't gotten it. I tried for over a year to have my little girl and finally was put on provera and chlomid to get my angel! Okay back to the point, My dr prescribed me provera again and it still didn't work!! She said it's not that big of deal to not have a period unless I'm trying to get pregnant. I've had a blood screen for my thyroid and for pcos and my blood levels have came back normal. On my charts it states: Anovulatory amenorrhea, female pattern alopecia, oligomenorrhea, and dyspareunia. I just feel like there has to be a reason for these things.... Am I crazy or does my body just hate me?
I agree that you should try to determine why you are not having periods.

Even though blood tests have ruled out PCOS, have you had an ultrasound to see if you have the classic "string of pearls" cysts on your ovaries?  

As far as thyroid labs, sometimes it helps to know where in the range you fall. Being within the normal range but at either end can cause symptoms. Some doctors would treat these "barely normal" results. Others insist you have to be outside the range before they will treat.

Have you been checked for a pituitary disorder?

Sometimes, it takes awhile for lab results to reflect what is going on in the body. So if it has been awhile since you have had these tests done, a recheck may be in order.

Your primary care physician may be a good place to start or you may want to see an endocrinologist if you haven't already done so.