Period and Pregnant
Why do women on the TLC show, I didn't know I was pregnant, claim they have periods during their pregnancy? Is it a normal period? Like does it saturate pads over the course of a few hours? Can't be that way right?

I had protected sex on 22nd and 26th July. My period came as scheduled on 14th August (on this morning I took an HPT and was negative) and lasted till the 21st August. It was accompanied with my usual PMS symptoms and crampings. My first three days were heavy. Just worried that I could be.

Thank You.
I would make an appt to see a Dr. if you are concerned. They can do a blood test.
I had my period when i was pregnant with my first child but it was very mild and only happened once. I would see a Dr just to make sure so it will ease the anxiety for you. :)
Ok thank you. :)
Sorry you mention you had your period during your first pregnancy, was it enough to soak a few pads a day? Or was it like spotting that happened over a few days?
Hi sorry i havent responded I hope you have been to Dr. and all is ok Please let me know how you are doing?