Period is 6 days late, but 2 negative HPT
Hi.  I am starting to wonder if I am going crazy or what.  My period is 6 days late.  I took two HPT one on Wednesday(day 2), and one on Saturday morning (day 5).  Both came up negative.  Since about sunday I have had a metalish taste in my mouth, as of right now it is not so bad, but over the past week it really bugged me.  I have also felt really tired, and last night I was nauseated and vomited.  I don't know if the tiredness, and nausea is all in my head because now I think I could be pregnant.  Right now I don't really have any signs that my period is coming.  About a week before I should have got it, I experienced some signs of PMS, which have subsided.  I'm unsure of where to go from here.  Has anyone else been in this situation?  What should I do?
Well.. it's either you're pregnant or you're not.. I can't tell you what's going on with your body... You need to see a doctor and have a blood test taken.
Sometimes if you tell yourself that you're pregnant, you will feel the symptoms.. Your mind tricks your body.
If you're not, dont be worried, sometimes periods come late... They arnt all on target, some things throw your body off.
But I definately recommend seeing a doctor. He can answer all of your questions, and find out for sure.
Hope that helps
Many things can affect your period and make you late! Stress, medications, sickness, are some. If you took two hpt and they are negatitive i wouldnt think you are pregnant. But make an appointment with your doctor he can do blood work and that is as accurate as it gets!
I was in this same situation this past summer.  I thought we had an oops because my period was never ever that late.  But, it was just that - late.  I took two hpt's and both were negative but no sign of AF.  Eventually I did start, I think I was 8 days late.  

I don't know what delayed my period but I did call the dr's office and ask the nurse's advice.  She said to wait 1 week and take another hpt.  If it came time for my next period and it didn't show then I should come in to see the doc.  So, that's what I recommend for you...wait a week, if no period take another hpt and so on.  If it comes time for your next period and it's late, then call the doctor and make an appt.
Well, I'm now 8 days late.  I got a blood test today at the doctor, and it's says negative also.  bummer.  I was kind of hoping...
Blood test are not 100% accurate if the doctor tested you too
early.  What another week and if still more BFNs, get another
blood test done.
I'm six day late on period, my breast been hurting me almost two weeks now.
I was late before usually five days no later then that. I haven't feel any vomited or nauseous, but i do feel tired sometime. Can I be pregnant?
I am 6 days late and I am on the pill. I have taken 2 HPT and both Negative, I am supposed to start my pill today and am wondering if I should or not? I have never been this late before..hmmm any advice?
-Lynds@sask
I have been late for 6 days now. I have taken two HPT and they were negative. I have been feeling mild cramps and more or less PMS symptom but no signs of period yet. I have always been regular (28 days). Last year in august my IUD was removed so that I may be able to conceive. I have been feeling very exhausted lately and kinda moody, but yet my appetite has decreased and mild back and lower back pain I am feeling as well. Im really not stressed at al. Could I still
be pregnant?  I need some advice!!!
I stopped using Accetane on 12th March 2010, my last period was 28th March 2010.  

I have had unprotected sex, but my partner withdraws before he ejaculates.  

I did a pregnancy test on 28th April 2010 and it was negative.

I am becoming anxious as I am concerned that if I am pregnant the Accetane may affect the possible baby.

I am always regular when it comes to my cycle, on time every month.  

Could the delay be due to the accetane?
im 6 days late now but i dont think i cud had conceived if i had sex only 4 days befor my period was due :s... so far they have not shown up n i have hd 2 negative hpt's... i have a few symtoms but as said i highly doubt i am because it was too close to the begining of my cycle. Should i wait a few more days befor i go to the doctor.? Confused