Period late after taking two packs of the pill in a row.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Last month I forgot to take one of my mycrogynon 30 pills. I know that when you do this, you make up for it the next day and use alternative contraception for the next 7 days. However, the instructions that came with the pill say that if these 7 days do not end before the pack does, the next pack must be started without a break. I know this can mean you don't have a period that month. I didn't have a period that month and haven't had sex between then and now. However, I did have sex in the month that I took the two packs, and I am pretty much certain I had been taking the pill correctly at that time. I've just finished that pack, and I usually come on on the 2nd day of the 7 day period. It is now the third day, and I have only had small amounts of blood mixed with discharge when I wipe.

Is this because taking two packs of the pill has disrupted my cycle a little, or is it possible I could have become pregnant before taking the two packs, but not detected it because the two packs in a row stopped me having a period that month? Basically, I just want to know if taking two packs in a row affects your cycle.
krichar commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
Day 113
8 hrs ago by sicraw
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals