Period late after taking two packs of the pill in a row.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Last month I forgot to take one of my mycrogynon 30 pills. I know that when you do this, you make up for it the next day and use alternative contraception for the next 7 days. However, the instructions that came with the pill say that if these 7 days do not end before the pack does, the next pack must be started without a break. I know this can mean you don't have a period that month. I didn't have a period that month and haven't had sex between then and now. However, I did have sex in the month that I took the two packs, and I am pretty much certain I had been taking the pill correctly at that time. I've just finished that pack, and I usually come on on the 2nd day of the 7 day period. It is now the third day, and I have only had small amounts of blood mixed with discharge when I wipe.

Is this because taking two packs of the pill has disrupted my cycle a little, or is it possible I could have become pregnant before taking the two packs, but not detected it because the two packs in a row stopped me having a period that month? Basically, I just want to know if taking two packs in a row affects your cycle.
specialmom commented on specialmom's status
Individuals with social phobia have...
12 hrs ago by gymdandee
sania19 Pregnant with third.... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals