Period only three days
Ive been having the period for the last three months and every month before that, my period would last about a week. The last few months its been lasting only three days, not heavy and the end day usually a brownish red color? What could this mean? If it helps, my husband and i have dont use protection but we pull out. I didnt know what other topic to post this under.
take ablood test that will be more accurate to know.
well you could be pregnant as you can still have a small period when you are, and the pull out method is well not the best birth control.  I would take a pregnancy test first and see what results you get.  Otherwise stress, change in eating habits and just getting older changes your cycle.  I know that mine have gone down to 3-4 days in the last year and I am only 30 I think it's natural.  Anyhow start with the test and then go and see a doctor but don't worry to much:)
Ive had three day periods for three months, I thought maybe something was wrong cause I have slight cramps every so often.  I didnt think it could be pregnancy cause I wasnt sure you could have more than one period throughout a pregnancy, I know I may sound dumb lol Im just not really health *smart* lol.
My period is ALWAYS 3 days, and the last day, the last couple hours it lasts, it's brownish blood... can't be that crazy. But I am on the pill so... maybe that will at least give you peace of mind. I know for a fact I'm not pregnant but you should follow up anyways. In like October, I was under so much stress with my sister in the hospital that it disrupted my normal cycle too but that's what I did... took a pregnancy test, then 2 weeks later again. Hopefully you figure it out! Good luck.
It may be due to stress, my husbands deployment is literally right around the corner and Ive been stressing about that and thinking if it was pregnancy related, what Id do beens hed be gone the whole time. Im not on the pill nor do we use condoms. We just use the pull out method. I just wasnt too sure if it could be pregnancy related or maybe something else. If it helps, Ive been having weird cramps in the top of my abdomen, middle stomach as well.
My period last about three days and I had sex on the last day can I get pregnant and I'm asking you cause you seem help full an I don't have my mom anymore and no sister and I'm really worried?