Period problems
I need help?! My last period was September 19, 2012. I'm not pregnant and doctor tells me it's just stress! But the past 5 days I've had brown discharge? Is that my period? I'm trying to get pregnant but I've had no luck because I haven't had a period in so long! I don't no what to do?
I went to the local health department. I had a brown period with bright red and pink type spotting for almost 15 days. I thought something was weird. They told me I had a hormone imbalance and was stressed out. They gave me a urine test that said negative. That was in Oct. Come December still no period. I took a test and found out I was pregnant when I went to the health department but I didn't have enough hormones. If you have spotting and its not normal for you go get a blood pregnancy test so they will be able to detect any hcg you have.