Persistant vaginal/labia itching -- not yeast infection
For the last 9+ months I have had continuous vaginal and labia (major and minor) itching. I have a constant clear discharge that appears/smells to be the same fluid my body produces when I'm having sex. My vaginal area is ALWAYS moist, creating a constant itch. The I went to the gyno a few months ago and she said it was a yeast infection. I've had yeast infections before, and the discharge from a yeast infection is much different than what I am experiencing. I took the necessary medications to get rid of a yeast infection and there was no change in my symptoms. The only way to relieve itching is by using a detachable shower head to spray the labia and vagina with water. It takes about 4 minutes of water blasting to relieve itching 12 hours.  

The symptoms started around the same time I switched to Yasmin birth control pills. My gyno has my on a system where I only get my period 4 times a year. I've searched for MONTHS for answers but haven't found anything describing my symptoms. Beyond clear discharge, I have no other symptoms.
Im not entirely sure but I would look up vulvadynia and see if any of the symptoms are similar to urs and it does sound like it. Clear discharge is a common symptom of bacterial infections rather than thrush but im sure the gyno knows wat they are talking about. I would def check out vulvadynia tho. good luck.
I did the same thing with spraying water to my vagina and pubic area, and one day-instead of cold water-  I tried using as hot water as I can bear for 1 minute. My vagina  felt numb for a while but surprisingly  the itch totally stopped after that, and then I did it everytime I pee-about  2 days after-  and it never came back until now and it's bee more than 2 weks now. . Before, I had constant itch everyday after I'd recovered with  yeast infection about 3 months ago. . It really surprise me with the hot water.
Forgot to mention something. I'm not using soap nor anything while cleaning vaginal area-just water. Soap only at rectal area.And wipe totally dry after but avoid using kleenex paper.
Wish you the best