Physiologic Cysts
I was just diagnosed with Physiologic Cysts on my ovary. They say I shouldn't have them if I'm on the pill, which I am. Has anyone ever gotten these while on the pill?
hello everyone, Iam 24 years old and i just went and had a pap test done,with a cousin. i wasnt planning on doing it, but she made me go with her.
and it came back abnormal and i have to get a chylopscope done, which is the 30th this month.i also had a ultrasound done on my ovaries and they my doctor told me i had Probable physicalogical cysts on my ovaries.my doctor does not speak very good english, So iam nervous to what is going to happen and what is  wrong .. my older sister has dysplasha , dont mind my spelling.
and my other sister has cervical cancer.
I have them too.  Been on the pill for a year and I have 3 cysts on my right ovary and many more small ones on my left.  The GYN says they are probably not functional (due to ovulating) but there are plenty of non-scary options left.  Also, if you are on a low dose pill, they might not help prevent new cysts or help resolve the other ones.  And you could have a functional cyst that was there before you started on your pills and they just now found it.  Good Luck!
Hope I can get some help.  Through a CT scan done of my abdomen, a cyst measuring 3.5cm was found on my right ovary and I was advised to have it further evaluated by an ultrasound.  15 days later I had both a transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound.  This is what  the ultrasound report said:  The right ovary cotains several cysts with some septation in one of the cysts.  Findings are most consistent with physiologic cysts on the right.  The left ovary is negative.  The uterus is of normal size and configureation.  Endometrial echothickness is 7mm.

I will be 44 in December and have been going through peri-menopause for almost five years now.  My periods over the last three years have been anywhere from three months late to nine and a half months late.  It has been 11 months since my last.  I am fairly confident that I have reached menopause.  If so, is it abnormal to have physiologic cysts after reaching menopause and is it more likely to be cancerous to have them during menopause?  Also, one cyst is said to have some septation and I am especially more concerned about that one.  Can a physiologic cyst have septations?  

If anyone has any answers,  I would really love to hear them.  They would be very much appreciated.    

Hi!  Fogot to mention that I have been having abdomenal bloating for the last three months, some nausea, can't eat much without feeling uncomfortably full and I am so tired.  I know these can be signs of ovarian cancer so that is why I am so concerned about the possibility of the cysts being cancerous.  I have an appointment with my primary care doctor in ten days to talk to her about the report but I am going crazy and am looking for some possible answers before then.