Pimples on Vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Pimples on Vagina

Hi I'm 15 and I have pimples on my vagina and I never had theese before And I never have been in any form of sexual contact Also I have found a lice down there too please help I don't want an std when I've never had sex I dont wanna die.

Hi glitter415,

Make an appointment with your family doctor to get this looked after.
I would talk to your parents or care taker, meaning a person who takes
care of you that's if you didn't have parents. Anyway, you don't have to
tell your parents that you have lice "down there". Make up some other
excuse, but a  believable excuse  if you're too embarrassed to tell them
the real reason you need to go to the doctor. Your doctor needs to see
those pimples and make sure they really are just pimples and your
other issue, i.e.. the lice.  I wish you well. Eve
Telling your parents you think you have a yeast infection is a good way to get a doctor's appointment.  You can just say that you really itch, and that you have clumpy white discharge.  They don't usually ask questions.

If you do have lice, your family members might need to get checked.  I don't know if head lice will go for the pubic region or how easy it is to spread pubic lice without sexual contact, but perhaps sharing towels would do it.
Monkey
The pimples could be ingrown hairs possibly but I also had to take my son to the doctor when he was 18 because he had what was like pimples also but we had him tested and everything was negative but when the doc looked at them he was most certain they were chigger bites and there were only a few and in the penis it's self that us what was so scary so urs could b bites as well or in grown hairs  and as for the lice yes they will get in eye brows arm pits and in pubic area! So I say u go with the previous post and say you have a yeast infection to get in to the doc without having to tell anyone what's really going on! Good luck!
Have you shaved down there in the past month or so? Sometimes if I don't shave right I get pimple like things down there.  The "lice" I agree with Wowwy in that. I hope you find the answers you need!