Pink Discharge at 39 weeks
I am currently 39 weeks pregnant and for the last week or so I have had some really thick mucosy discharge then just 3 days ago my discharge turned into a pinkish brown color and this has been going on for 3 days now. I have a lot of cramping also..could this be a sign that I can go into labor at any moment or something worse???
Have you called your doctor?  It could be just the mucous plug coming out, but with the cramping I would definitely call the doctor and explain what is happening and see what they have to say.  Good luck to you!
Yeah I have talked to the doctor and they tell me that it is normal..i was told to go to emergency room if it turns dark red and it hasnt. this is baby # 4 for me and I have never had this problem with any of them..I would just feel better if i knew someone who has had the same thing happen to them :) But thank you..any advice is better than none!