Pink when I wipe

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Pink when I wipe

My last period was 10/28 & usually lasts between 5-6days. Today Ive been having pink when I wipe. Im sexually active.. Does anyone know what could cause this?
Thx
Could be a number of things.  Are you on bcp?  If not, you could have implantation bleeding from being pregnant.  That would be about the right timing if you were on your period 10/28.  If you were on bcp, it could be break through bleeding.  You'll need to see the doc either way either to check for preg. or change prescription bcp to a higher dose.  Good luck and HTH.  (Not saying these are the only two things it could be, it's just what comes to mind off the top of my head.  Could be other problems too)
I was on the ring until 10/26, got my period 10/28.. I had a doct appt to change to the pill but I didnt start them yet bc it was the 2nd Sunday after my period so I was going to start them after the next period. My fiance & I did have sex 11/4 & 11/5 unprotected.. Guess I'll have to see what the doctor says?!
Thanks very much!  Its just there when I wipe.. Its weird bc I stopped my ring a few months ago bc I wasnt able to get one & I didnt have any bleeding. Guess I'll just wait around for my period to start.. !!
Sounds like it's withdrawal bleeding.  Depending how long you were on the ring, you body is now going through withdrawal from the hormone found in the ring.  It's normal when switching bc methods.  Are you still having bleeding or pink when you wipe?  It may get heavier, and if it does, this can be considered your next period which means you can start this Sunday with the pack.  Sounds like you're not preg. though, which I hope is good news and not bad.  HTH and good luck!
i had my last period 25th- 8th nov then had unprotected sex on 8th nov because i was spotting on that day. Now today i had a very light pink dot on my knickers and dont no what it could be! I was put on these tablets to stop my period for 5 days and i am still takeing them so dont no if it is them whats causeing the light bleeding. It can not be my next period as i am due 22nd-25th of this month.
KTowne commented on renae176's status
56 mins ago
LandM2009 commented on KeeLolo's status
1 hr ago
LandM2009 Happy Valentine's Day every... Comment
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals