Plan B Pill and late period
I was wanting to know how many women have been late on their period from the Plan B Pill and not because of them being pregnant. I am almost a week late on my period. I know I am not pregnant *took a pregnancy test last weekend and it was negative* and I just can tell I am not. I had taken the Plan B Pill last month on the second day of my period. My boyfriend and I didn't use a condom. I wanted this one time to be special with him until I get on birth control next month. Anyway, I first started my period Thursday, August 23rd and had sex on that Friday. Saturday it stopped and started back Sunday afternoon. I have heard when a guy cums in you that you can stop. My period is a regular 28-29 days and usually they last about 5 days with some slight spotting for another couple when it is stopping. This damn period last month lasted 8 days! And it was fairly heavy! I have read many things on the pill making you early, spot and even be a week or two late. I still haven't started and I was supposed to start last Friday. I'm not worried, though. But I would like to know if this has happened to any other women? It would make me feel a little better to hear this has happened to some other people.

And for anyone that does take the Plan B Pill. It will mess with your period so be prepared! I sure wish I did a little more research on it before I had taken and waited until I got on birth control but it is all good.

And if you are worried about being pregnant on your period and you know it is your period, doing it like I did at the beginning is safe because you won't get pregnant. There is no egg in you. And well that is how I know I didn't get pregnant and because mine lasted so damn long.