Plan B failed?
Heres my story. My girlfriend got off her period and on the same day, we had sex. Surprisingly, the condom broke. This day was May 27. Then the next day, she took plan B. On June 3, she gets a spotting or a light bleeding. I was pretty scared but i heard that was normal. It is July 10, and i am so scared out of my mind. All i have to know, is my girlfriend pregnant? Since she had a light bleeding, does that mean she's not pregnant. Can somone please help me or give me some information. Thank you for your time.
you have to wait until her period comes, and it will come. the spotting is normal and is caused by the plan b. generally a period will follow within a week - her's has not come yet but it is still a bit too early. do not have sex until she gets it because you are only going to worry more.