Plan B not working?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Plan B not working?

Heres my story. My girlfriend got off her period and on the same day, we had sex. Surprisingly, the condom broke. This day was May 27. Then the next day, she took plan B. On June 3, she gets a spotting or a light bleeding. I was pretty scared but i heard that was normal. It is July 10, and i am so scared out of my mind. All i have to know, is my girlfriend pregnant? Since she had a light bleeding, does that mean she's not pregnant. Can somone please help me or give me some information. Thank you for your time.
i dont think she is pregnant what is plan b i am pressuming you meant the morning after pill if so this could make her bleed spot and carry on if you are that worried get her to take a hpt but i would say no she is not pregnant.
also the chances of her ovulating the day after her period finished are slim to none and as we all no you need to ovulate to get pregnant this dosent usually occour untill around day 14 after the period presuming she has a normal 28 day cycle there are really only 2 days of the month she has a possibility of falling pregnant and even if you had sex on theses days which you didnt there is only a 30% chance of pregnany and yes it really is not that easy to get pregnant for people wanting babies. hope you understand all this maybe you should educate yourself a tad more on the subject good luck to you like i said relax id say she is not pregnant
your girlfriend took plan B. it is very effective. you need to relax, chances are good she is not pregnant. I've relied on it several times and it always worked for me.