Please Help immediately, I'm scared
Hi, I'm 16 and sexually active but always have protected sex. I have a small bump on the left lip of my vagina on the skin. it's nowhere close to the entrance or really anywhere important. it does not hurt, burn, itch, or bother me in any way. it's gotten filled with pus a couple times but when i pop it and the pus comes out, blood follows just like a pimple. I don't have any abnormal discharge, nothing hurts, it's just weird. I do shave, and this thing showed up around three days after I shaved but it hasn't gone away and it's been almost a month. I just recently shaved again and it got really really small but it never went fully away.What is this? Please help.
I'd stop shaving for now.  Sounds like it could have been an ingrown hair, but it's hard to say.  I'd go to your doctor just to be on the safe side.  You don't want to mess with your health.
Sounds like an infected or ingrown hair.
Stop shaving and it might came from having sex too ik what your talking about its going to take time for it to go away some people take longer for things to heal