Please help. Diagnosed with UTI then told its yeast infection
I went to the ER yesterday because I was having symptoms of a UTI. It hurts when I urinate. It doesnt burn its just painful. I constantly feel like I have to pee but when i go barely anything will come out and im in pain after that. So the antibiotics they prescribed me yesterday made me feel very sick to the point i had to go home from work. So i called the ER and they told me to come back in. This is only 24 hours after being diagnosed with a UTI from a urine specimen. I did another urine test and the doctor told me it did not test positive for a UTI so they did a pelvic exam and told me I have a yeast infection and to stop the antibiotics and start using monistat.

Ive had UTIs and yeast infections before. This does not feel like a yeast infection. I have no burning or itching or cottage cheese like discharge. Im at a loss for what to do. I have no insurance and i cant keep running to the er but my symptoms arent getting any better. I've already missed 3 shifts at work due to the original symptoms and how sick the antibiotic made me. Do i need to go get another opinion or just try the monistat and see how that works??

I'm so confused and upset. I just want to feel better.