Please help I cant even sleep on my right side! I hurt all the time!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I dont even know if this is where to ask this but maybe i can find someone who knows what is going on with me! I gave birth one year ago! My hips hurt alot while i was pregnant. About 3 months after our baby girl was born my back went out and i was in so much pain! Well now my hips hurt so bad that it makes my lower back hurt! I go to bed at night and i cant even sleep on my right side because my hip hurts so bad! My back has got to where it hurts all the time and if i sit a certain way my hips hurt really bad! I am only 30 this should not be hurting me this bad! But i do have 4 children so did the fourth one mess my hip up or what? I cant even enjoy my children because i cant bend over and play with them.. Please if anyone knows what could be happening or how i can get this to stop pleas let me know!!
Hi Monica... You do seem rather young to have hip problems, especially with so much pain. The only thing that I can suggest is that you visit your Doctor and ask for a Ct scan, as that should show up anything that's not right. Did you mention your hip pain to your Doctor while you were pregnant? I hope you can get this sorted out, as you need to be fit with 4 children to run after. :-)  Wishing you all the best, and I hope your Doctor can find the problem soon for you....hugs..Helen...
This I do have experance with. My back is terable pain all the time. If I sleep on my left side my hips pain oh so much. I use a body pillow one that is about 4 feet long and sleep with it between my legs and it helps a lot. After awhile I discovered that if I place a regular size one at the top near my grion as well as the body pillow it worked even better for me and I strech out my legs straight.

As much as it hurts I also took pain meds and worked out at the gym lost weight but also tightened up my somach and back mussels. This gave me greater freedom during the day. I have had nites I sleep in a chair 1) hurts to much to go to the bedroom and cant climb the 3 stairs. 2)The reliner I bought would hold me at an angle that seem to eleavate the pain I think it took the pressure off the disck. I latter had an opperation on myL5, L6 disk. I know there is no L6 but the part of the tail bone fused to the L5. After the opperation I was next to pain free for 5 years.

I really feel for you I have not worked in 6 years because of back pain. I also practice mentally removing the pain through breathing. One of the hardest things for me is to use the bathroom the pressure kills my back so I use a lot of cod,flaxseed,salom oils and eat a lot of fibre wich helps.

I dont know if your at this point but when I could not sleep on my side I experanced these as well and was to embarrassed to tell my do.

Good luck and thank god for pain meds.
Yes while i was pregnant and after i had delivered i told the doctors about my hip and back hurting! By the time i had delivered my hips where hurting so bad i went into the doctor in tears trying to get them to induce labor because the pain was so bad. The doctor told me it was just because i was older and plus it was my 4th baby. I didnt buy that because my grandmother had 14 children and she would pick cotton after her babys where born and while she was pregnant. And i was just 29 when i had my last baby. I just hit 30 in Feb. and i have been to the doctor a few time and they just tell me that its because of the 4th baby. The doctors act as though i just wont dugs or something. You know the bad part is that the people who are on the drugs get all that they wont to get high on but someone like me who is really in pain cant get the doctors to do anything for my pain, they wont even check me out because i have no insurance. i dont know what im going to do. The only thing i can think of is to go to a different doctor when i get our rebate check. Thanks for the comment!
Ida0110 commented on Complex Atypical Endo...
1 hr ago
cowgirlup249 commented on cowgirlup249's status
CARBS!
10 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals