Aa
A
A
Close
Please help. I think i have Herpes , but not sure
Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm scared. Ive done a lot of bad things in my past, and I'm not always safe (sexually ) I shaved the other day and these bumps came up. Some had that little white spot at the tip of them just like a pimple, Some would pop and then just go away. Others bleed then left a scar. They wont go away, there's just more and more, I think its razor burn I shave ALOT. Ive been  doing a lot of research and it seems like herpes but doesn't look like it. Last time this happened to me they just ''faded'' away, so i didn't look to much into it. But now I'm scared, really. I wanna go to a doctor and look like a **** , its what everyone looks at me as. What do i do. Can someone give me some kind of information to give me a little bit of an idea of whats going on.
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
To me it sounds like ingrown hairs.  some people are more prone to them.  before yio shave you need to clean your razor with rubbing alcohol, and make sure you use some cream or lotion to minimize the irritation.

The reason they maybe scarring sometimes and not others is the level of infection in the follicle.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thx , really
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Im sure its just razor burn!!! if u had herpies,u would feel pain INSIDE as well . Not just where u shave... U would get a discharge that sometimes smells..  Keep a close eye on it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Ive been feeling pain in my stumic but i figure its just cramps. I havnt seen any discharge latly that usally would be there. Its really kinda freaking me out, it hasnt gone away and its been about a week.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
3 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank