Please help!
Ok so basically from the beginning. First I started using this new feminine wash and I shaved my entire area but got a few cuts from it. Then few days later I had sex with my bf (we are both clean) later on I had my period and was itchy as usual thanks to my pads and I was usually busy so i didn't change them every 3hours. Few days close to te end of my period I noticed I had a small rash but only towards the end of my vagina n crease of my thigh not the inside of it or anal. So first I used destin ya know because I thought it be like a diaper rash, wash more keep dry cotton undys. Then the rash started to go away slowly but I got a few blisters but they weren't huge just really tiny and not really puss filled because I scratch one of and it didn't hurt so just wasn't there anymore. Anyway, now both are gone but my area is still super itchy and now I guess because I scratched so much my skin is chafed to light pink down there and a cut. But no warts, no blisters, no pimples, nothing. I looked it up thinking I had herpes but I think it may just be jock itch. I haven't went to the doctor yet but I am buying anti fungal cream. Please help! Also yes I did wear a little right clothing:skinny jeans&leggings n reused a pair of jeans when I was in a rush to do something
Manda, it sounds like you just burned your skin or irritated it a little bit. I'm not a doctor but my advice to you would probably be to let that part of your skin breathe. Don't wear tight, restricting clothes. Wear loose pants like pajama pants. I doubt it's serious enough to need medical attention unless your feeling some sort of pain but if it's just discomfort it will probably heal in a few days. I don't know if my response helps at all but just keep your hands away from the area for now and keep it clean. Hope it gets better ! Oh and be careful what creams you put on it because you might end up irritating the skin more.
Thanks! But my skin down there is really irritable n now I have brown discharge..?
Your Welcome! Is the brown discharge coming from your irritation or from my private part? Just wondering because if you had your period recently the brown discharge might just be blood, because I know when a period is ending the blood gets lighter in color. Or perhaps it's more serious. Either way I definitely think you should go to the clinic and let them know about your symptoms, just to be sure of what you might be dealing with. The sooner the better.
Well I tried going to the clinic n I couldn't even get seen! But as for the brown discharge I thought it was for my period and I did start bleeding but it's not normal it's like spotting...
Well on livestrong.com it says Spotting between periods is not uncommon and can have many different causes.

I'm thinking unless you have any other symptoms it could just be from your period. That ***** that you went to the clinic and couldn't be seen but if you feel like its serious and it's bothering you try to go another day. I know that spotting can be seen when someone becomes pregnant so I'm not sure if it could be that. Your best bet would be to see your doctor or wait a few days and see if the problem gets cleared.