Please help!
I've been noticing a strange odor from my vagina lately with my last 3/4 periods. With the first period that I noticed it - I thought nothing of it because I had just started having sexual intercourse again. Then I missed a period (unknown reasons) and the smell was still there as though if the period was as well. This last period the smell was there once again... the best way to describe the smell is as if something crawled up me and died. heh. =/ Or it smells like reallllly old blood - as if I left a tampon inside (but I don't use tampons) or it smells like a really old pad. I take daily baths... I don't know what could be causing this. I'm hoping that it will pass in a few days since my period just ended. If it doesn't, I will see a DR. However, I just wanted some OPINIONS and to see if anyone has ever had this problem...

This discussion is related to Concerned; help!.
Me too. I'm bleeding a lot during menstruation this time also...gushes out into toilet when I pee, and smells horrible. I wish I didn't have to go to dr.