Aa
A
A
Close
Please help!
I've been noticing a strange odor from my vagina lately with my last 3/4 periods. With the first period that I noticed it - I thought nothing of it because I had just started having sexual intercourse again. Then I missed a period (unknown reasons) and the smell was still there as though if the period was as well. This last period the smell was there once again... the best way to describe the smell is as if something crawled up me and died. heh. =/ Or it smells like reallllly old blood - as if I left a tampon inside (but I don't use tampons) or it smells like a really old pad. I take daily baths... I don't know what could be causing this. I'm hoping that it will pass in a few days since my period just ended. If it doesn't, I will see a DR. However, I just wanted some OPINIONS and to see if anyone has ever had this problem...

This discussion is related to Concerned; help!.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Me too. I'm bleeding a lot during menstruation this time also...gushes out into toilet when I pee, and smells horrible. I wish I didn't have to go to dr.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Women's Health Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers