Popped sebaceous cyst!
Hi the other day i discovered a small lump near my inner thigh but more on my vagina lips...i did some research over the net and on here and it sounds like it is a sebaceous cyst (small hard lump just under my skin)

I read up that your not meant to pop it and should just leave it and it should go down on its own accord, however after going to the toilet i wiped myself and noticed that it has popped slightly...im worried it could get infected now and was wondering should i cover it up with anything or leave it as it is. I heard they can become infected after they pop and i really dont want that to happen.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thankyou very much x
you should keep it clean (salt in the bath helps) and see the doctor. I had a cyst in the bartholans gland, which turned into an abcess, which had to be excised and drained, it came back twice so I had to get antibiotics and ive been ok since