Possibility of pregnancy without uterus and cervix

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

This may sound stupid I know, but is it possible to have an ectopic pregnancy when you have only ovaries and tubes? I am all of a sudden in the past couple of weeks had weight gain, fatigue, my breast are bigger and hurting on a daily basis and there has been some nausea.  I had a partial hysterectomy and they removed my cervix and uterus, but left my tubes and ovaries.  I don't think this is possible, but the symptoms are familiar to me as being pregnant.
I think the answer is 'no', but hopefully someone else knows for sure.  Without a cervix I can't see how the sperm would have a way to get to the egg.
There is a possiblity but it is very slim. If you google it you can read more about it.
Try a home pregnancy test.  There might have been a way for sperm to get in there.
Thanks to everyone who posted a comment back.  I did google it and found things I din't even know about such as abdominal pregnancies, that take place in the abdominal cavity.  WOW!  I really didn't think without the cervix and uterus it could happen, but I guess anything is possible!  I'll get a test later and see what it shows....