Post Abortion Vaginal Irritation
Exactly one week ago I had an abortion. I have followed the after care instructions perfectly. NO sex, NO baths, No swimming, I havent even let my boyfriend get close to that area. I take my antibiotics everyday twice a day just like they told me to.

Since yesterday my entire vagina area is very, very red and painful. Its almost like its very irratated. It is also very "open" which is not normal for me at all. It is so painful I really cant even walk. There are no bumps at all, its just very red and painful. There is no discharge, just a small amount of bleeding (which is normal after an abortion) I have had yeast infections in the past, but there is always discharge and itching. Right now there is no discharge and no itching.

I know I probably need to go to the doctor right away (I think?) but I was wondering if there is anything I can put on it or anything I can do to make myself more comfortable in the mean time.