Women's Health Community
Post Period Cramps?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Post Period Cramps?

AF came for her visit on July 31 and ended on August 4, which was totally normal.  I am on birth control and I have regular cycles when I don't take any antibiotics, etc.  My question is Tuesday and Wednesday of this week (which would have been 4-5 after AF stopped) I began to have AF cramps again and I was spotting.  Light blood when I wiped.  I think there is a bug going around and that could be the source of the cramps, but not the bleeding.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  All are appreciated.  Thanks in advance for the help!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hi. in the same boat, last night i had light spotting, i have felt very tired, bit sick sometimes and had a lot of cramps. I do not know what this is. First day of last period was july 30th. ended the 4th. No one answered my post so i dont no what to think. The spotting has stopped now. Im havin pains like i do at ovulation but i have tested and no surge was detected. Had sex all through my last period so aint gotta clue! lets hope we find out! x
Blank
143123_tn?1274304425
Thanks for your response.  Hopefully we'll find some answers somewhere!  I've started to have more cramps today and I've become sick at my stomach all day.  Hopefully, it's not severe!  Thanks again!
Blank
Have either of you done any pregnancy tests? It would surely show up by now with those symptoms???
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...