Women's Health Community
Post c section pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Post c section pain

Hi everyone.
I had an emergenc c section 4 years ago.  After the section I developed an infection.  After that I developed a pain internally at the end of my incision on the right side.  I was told I was cut to far to the right, and I was also told it was probably scar tissue.  Doctors were not concerned about my constant pain.  The pain felt like a constant twisting/pulling pain about the size of a golf ball.  When I got pregnant again my doctor told me to have another c section, and he would fix the problem. I had my son in January, and I still have the pain along with new problems.  The pain is still present on my right side along with hard bumps( feels like rocks) along my scar internally.  My skin from my belly button down feels extremely sensitive almost like a bad sunburn.  Internally my stomach feels numb.  Has anyone had similar experiences and has been given good medical advice?  Thanks