Pouty vagina lips and bathing suits??
HI... so a few years ago I had surgery on my labia (inner lip of vagina) which made it smaller bc it used to hang out of my vagina lips. Well about a year ago it seemed to be a bit long again, i was VERY self conscious around my boyfriend  if we are intimate. so i would pull my outer lips over the inner one all the time  to keep it hidden. This made my outer lips longer and pouty!!! I just caused more problems for myself, bc now in a bathing suit or regular underwear it looks like i have huge lips or im hiding a "package"!!  IM SO SELF CONSCIOUS about it! Even in tight shorts you can see it, what can i do??? what bathing suit will be best for this? Im Twenty and in college, i cant afford surgery> :( Im sorry this is long. I need help :( :(
I would say that you are worrying wayyy too much about that..Although I can relate to you very well, Im not that fond of how that area looks on me either, and I had surgery for inverted nipples and still never told my husband about it!, but I really dont think guys pay that much attention to these small details...I understand that you are wanting to be more confident about how you look but really how many vaginas have you really examined up close?? I havent either, but who are you comparing yourself to that makes you feel like its not normal?  Please dont say models, porno movies, for pin up girls, because they are photoshopped and everything else..  So my advice is to do what you can to make yourself feel better and turn the lights low when youre "getting intimate" but other than that Im sure it looks perfectly normal so try to not beat yourself up over it :)
thank you for your support:) i really appreciate it :)
i have the same thing too and its about half an inch long... but guess what some men just love it... i was very very stressed about it , but it turns out that my man loves it, so dont be shy about it.. in fact he even told me that he would be man when he used to have intecourse with other girls that doesnt have it,, hes not the only one to say that.
i meant mad**
Hi. I have the same problem as you had before your surgery, i have very large inner labia and I'm planning on getting surgery soon. Unfortunatly there are no bathing suits that will cover something like that. And I understand how you feel, because you're probably not comparing your self to women in pornos and magazines, cuz i never see girls on the beach with a "hidden package" lol. Can you please tell me how bad the pain was when you were recovering from your labiaplasty surgery??? how many days did it take untill you could walk normally?