Pregnancy Symptoms but tests negative

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
A doctor will never think your crazy.  Make an appointment for a obgyn call and tell them I think I'm pregnant and would like a pregnancy test.  They will set up an appointment for you.  Just go cause than if you are you get to eating healthy foods, and prenatal vitamens.  All hpt s are not accurate, or your to early to tell.  Good luck!1
did another test this am - still 'not pregnant', but have scheduled doctor's appointment for Thursday (the 8th) - now day(s) 8-10 since expected period; last period was 28th June and I'm 25-27 days.

Any reasons for such delayed periods (if not pregnant)? I've been good (eating healthy anyway and taking pre-conception vitamins) for the last six months, but now -- drink makes me feel sick, lots of nausea (sp?), sore and swollen breasts, minor headaches, BUT...no hayfever at all (same as last time I was pregnant/with m/c). I've seen 'stress' as a major factor for delay, but I was normal last year at very stressful times (father-in-law's death, Christmas from hell, etc., thought I was losing my job (but didn't); could I have a stomach bug (hence the nausea?), but why are the breasts still swollen and sore -- it's like PMS but for three weeks? Is that possible?

Let me know what you think (and I'm seeing the doctor as well...)

Cheers!
ive tested negative on a prego test but my stomach is super hard n i have nasua n super weak i prefer to stay in bed plus ive been really depressive.. can i be prego?.
am 20 and been late 4 3months took 5 test all of them say negative have the symtoms (symptoms) help
i was on the contraception came off it 8 months ago have not had a period since january 28th it finished and the last week or so iv had cramping pains sore boobs my stomache feels really swollen i have take a few test but all negative and have been having brown discharge could i be pregnant???
I'm A Week & A Half Late, My Period Was Suppose To Be On The 3rd Of August (28 Day Cycle) Its Now The 12Th & No Period . . My Breasts Feel Tender My Nipples Hurt. I Feel Nauseas Sometimes, I Feel Tired/Exhausted. I Took A HPT & It Was Negative. Today 08/12 I'm Experiencing Some Lower Abdominal Crampings, But No Period. Can I Be Pregnant? Should I Take A Blood Test Or Wait A Few More Days?
Hi there the first day of my last period was the 9th of June 2010. Now I'm woundering if I'm pregnant or not. I have some of the pregnancy symtoms (symptoms), but I'm very confused as the hpt's since then always show negative. I had some spotting last week for a day or two. Can any one plz help me?
I HAVE MISSED MY PERIOD N ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS SINCE I HAD ONE N MY STOMACH HAS GOT REALLY BIG N HARD I CAME OUT NEGATIVE ON ALL MY TEST BUT IAM I PERGNANT?!?
Kind of similar myself...over 4 months no period all tests have come back negative.. I had a pinkish discharge a week ago ...then today went to the ob they did a preg. Test it came back neg. Then 2 hours later I bleed for about 30 minutes and stopped...I hae pregnancy symptoms...can anyone help???
I'm afraid I'm going to become one of those I didn't know I was pregnant cases. Back in March I missed my depo shot and didn't recieve it til April. I was suppose to get a shot in July but I was concerned about pregnancy symptoms I was experiencing. I begun to feel movement in my stomach & terrible back pains. I also gained 15lbs which is akward because the only times I have ever gained weight was during my last two pregnancies. I have weighed 98lbs since 11th grade. My breast have grown and I have nasuea. My OBGYN doesn't do pregnancy test or depo anymore and will not give me prenatel care until I have a valid pregnancy test done. The nurses there keep telling me that depo will give you pregnancy symptoms but I doubt I should be feeling movement with these symptoms. I took an @ home pregnacy test but it was negative. I went to the hospital but after I said I was on depo they wouldn't give me a pregnancy test & only treated me for my back pains. I am very concerned about my situation & I would hate to go into labor home alone with my two young children. What can I do?
can smebody please help me before i go out of my mind, i had my coil removed 5weeks ago to try 4 a baby with my partner. i already have a daughter who is 4. i had slight spotting for 2days after my coil my period was due 5days ago. my period is always regular on a 27day cycle. i have took 3 neg tests but my boobs hurt so much and have go bigger and my stomach is hard. im so tired. i dont no what is wrong can somebody please help me.
can somebody please help i havent had a period in a month having all the signs but took 3 home test all neg wet to the hospital and it was neg wat should i do
Hello, I've been reading these posts for the last 3 weeks and found comfort in knowing I wasn't the only person in this situation. I have been experiencing the same symptoms...headaches, backache, nausea, heartburn and stomach burn, extreme fatigue, dizziness, tender breasts, increase in appetite for 3 weeks. I wouldn't have wondered too much about it at first since it could've been PMS symptoms but I missed my period.  I have a regular cycle and have not missed a period in over 8 years. My last period was July 16th and on August 17th I only had 2 days of light spotting. My husband and I are not actively TTC, but are letting things happen if they are meant to be and we are not using birth control and had sex everyday during the week I was ovulating. All these circumstances made me wonder if I was pregnant. I was a week late so on August 23rd I took a HPT which was negative.  I took another one on August 29th thinking maybe I did the test wrong initially. Again it was negative. On August 30th I went to the doctor to see what was wrong with me since the HPTs were negative. She told me it sounded like i was pregnant?!? I said no, but she made me take another urine test which again was negative. She said it is common for women not to test positive early in pregnancy with an urine test, so she sent me for blood tests the same day. I received a phone call from the doctor yesterday saying the blood tests were negative for pregnancy. I asked what else it could be then and was told maybe a virus, to wait a few days then go back to see her. It is frustrating to get an answer like that. Now that I know that I'm definitely not pregnant, I am left with these symptoms and I'm stumped as to why. I will leave another update when (or if) I get a diagnosis and if my symptoms go away. Good luck to all.
I'm having similar problems, its been 35 days since my last period, I'm 5 days late, my last period was the 30th of july and it was 3 days late, its now 3rd september so its like its missed the whole august month, am not really getting any symptoms other than feeling extremely bloated and my stomach looks pregnant..but its just I can't be pregnant? I had sex on the 8th of july but he pulled out after like literally 2 seconds cos I was paranoid that he didn't have a condom on.
And then I had my period on the 29th of july so I just really don't understand what's going on? I've never had this before, if I'm late its only by 2 days at max and my cycle is normally 28 days.
I've taken 4 pregnancy test there all negative and its well due to test now? Really appreciate anyones response if they have an idea what's going on, thanks x
Just wanted to say that since I last posted (Feb 09) my symptoms eventually went away and I didn't give birth.  Never did figure out what was going on for sure, but my best guess is perimenopause (and I'm only 36). Hormones are out of whack. I had tests for ulcers, gall bladder, diabetes, & don't remember what else.  All came back normal.  I felt like a nutcase. Wish I could be more helpful but maybe this will help someone
i had sex for like 5 minutes didnt use anything becuase he said he could pull out and it was my first time ever so i said ok but i made him stop becuase it was hurtin to bad but then it was so werid like a week later i had brown stuff come out for maybe like a day 1/2 like i was about to get off of it then i didnt have anything for like 3 weeks and now im bleeding but brown and a little red also im eating a lot more my boobs hurt and mood swings i never get those also cramps before for a while sleeping alot  head hurts out of no wear sometimes also my mom told me she had her period the first month she was pregant so i dont what to do we had sex about 22 days ago and i feel so differnt ever sence then it came out negitive tthe first time but the doctor said its to early to tell what do u think
please answers im only 15 about to be 16 here in a couple months
Im glad to see im not only 1 in this situation... im now 4 days late and just got a negative result!! We done everything at correct time of ovulation... i have some symptoms mainly that my breasts have nearly doubled in size, they look fuller and are heavy, slightly tender aswell!! Also been getting stomach cramps for the last week or so... sometimes tired and need toilet more often!!
Im thinking maybe done test too early... will try again at the weekend and hope for a positive result!!
Hi all.

First off, I'll say to the people who are having pregnancy symptoms and then "bleed for 30 minutes" after nothing, or have weird blood issues like that, you might have had a miscarriage. I had one back in February at about 5 weeks. You'll have more blood than usual, and it'll be brownish as well because that's some of the forming baby tissue. Sometimes it'll be all brown, mostly dark. I bled for probably almost two weeks during that time, so that might be what some of you experienced.

As for me right now, my tests came back negative too. The morning after, I was sick and threw up bile, which isn't necessarily standard for anyone. I was nauseous for the week after. I have a little pain in my lower back, and my boyfriend said that my cervix is swollen. Also, I'm on birth control, so my period comes very regularly. Always. I took my period pill on Sunday night, and it's already Wednesday night, and still nothing. So I'm going in to see the doctor if I have no period tomorrow. Wish me luck.. :[
hi i have had a really bad bloated belly,feel like crap really bad back and stomach cramps and now soar nipples the doctor said its ibs bt am nt sure myself i have been off the contraceptive injection since 6th of july bt ad many negative test could i be pregant please help am so confused x
hi im 21 i have been off depo for 6 months and have had sex and no pieriod i took a home test came back postive called my obgyn and he did 2 test came bk postive so he did a sograhm on me did a due date as may24 2011 but he couldnt c no baby yett so he got me to do a hcg test and it came bk as 1 and i ask them what does that mean and they told me not pregnett so what should i do? i dont no what way to go    
hi everyone i am 22 and really confused.my last period was due august 28th but was late and showed up on 1st of september,lasted to the 3rd....On the 4th 5th 6th i had unprotected sex no pull out with my boyfriend,on the 8th i started getting a really weird cramp on the lower left side of my tummy,that only lasted 2 days.i had nausea for the week and the one following that.the nausea subsided but am getting it every now and then but when i eat a snack it goes away.i craved bananas chocolate and water lots and lots of water,which is unusual since i dont like drinkin water or eating bananas.on the 11th and 12th i had unprotected sex but he pulled out but not all the way since it got all the outside of me (?) on the 24th 25th and 26th we had unprotected sex again no pull out.my period was due on the 28th but it has not come yet.my boobs hurt am peeing alot am not taking alot of water now either so i dont know why am peeing so much,my boobs look bigger the part around the nipple looks darker and bigger.,they are so sore i cant sleep without a bra for the last 2 weeks,am getting headaches not so painful almost like a mild tension headache,i am fatigued yet if i wake up to go pee it takes me a very long time to fall back to sleep by the time i fall back to sleep i have to go pee again.i took a pregnancy test this morning it was a negative,did i test too early,should i wait a couple more days and test again or get a blood test,or am i just unusually late.i have always been regular 28 + or - 2 days.we are not actively trying to get pregnant but have not been actively trying to prevent it.my boyfriend and i both have good steady income that would more than provide for a child.what should i do?am so confused.
i missed my period the month of september but came on in october i stayed on for 6 day but this time it was only 4 days i been having mood swings really bad back ache i took a pt test but it really didnt show i need help have anyone ever went threw this
Its been 1 and half months since i missed ma periods .frequent headaches and sometimes ma sense of smell is too sensitive but i dont throw up.i got ichy nipples ,stomach cramps and have tested twice and still negative.any 1 help
if any of you are taking high strength folic acid (400mcg) or multi vitamins then an increased use of these can cause the bloating and can cause you to have wind/gas.i have started to take folic acid only recently and my strange feeling in my tummy started around the same time so i think thats what that could be although it does feel like there is something (possibly a baby) inside me. i stopped taking my pill as i wanted to get pregnant and have since had unprotected sex with my husband. my period is due next week so the pregnancy test that i done yesterday was negative as its too early to show up. im hoping that i am pregnant as ive had the symptoms for a week or two and would love to have a baby. next pregnancy test will be taken next week if i have a missed period...
To all wondering about late periods...i used to miss a period or 2 a couple of years ago and was always thinking I was pregnant. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with PCOS. From that day i went on weightwatchers and lost 2 stone (I think this made a big difference to my fertility).

This September my husband and I decided to try for our first child but decided to be very casual & romantic and not stress!!. My last period was the 10th september. I didnt get a positive test until 15th October (which was about a week late!). So I got pregnant the first month I tried!!!! :0)

Hope this helps some people!!!!
i had started my period novemeber 9th 2010 and i was only having my period for 4 days. sunday i stopped.a nd on monday i started feeling alot of pain and i could barely stand it. i didn think nothing of it but on tuesday i started bleeding and still had alot of pain. the bleeding sdtopped for a few hours and started bleeding a agian. do that mean i just had a miscarraige (miscarriage)?
Okay...here's my deal. I was married on July 17th...4 months ago. Previous to marriage I had been abstinent. When we got married I had just started taking Levora birth control. A month & a half of taking this (mid-August) I stopped taking it because it was messing with me so much emotionally. Since stopping the pill I have gained about 7lbs. I also have not had a period. I had what seemed like it was going to be a period for 2 days September 3rd & 4th but it was just very light spotting. October...nothing. November...nothing until a few days ago when I had a little brown discharge...nothing seemingly abnormal...in fact, I thought I was about to start my period finally but....now nothing again. I have taken constant at home pregnancy tests but they all say the same thing..."negative". I even went to the doctor today. He listened to all my symptoms (boobs getting bigger & more tender, lower back pain, nausea everyday, headaches, averse to some foods, can't sleep at night, etc.) he was all but convinced I was pregnant so he ordered a pee test. He came back after the test & said, "well...the test is negative". I asked him if he was going to do a blood test & his response was, "If you're pregnant, you're pregnant. This test works just the same."

I FEEL pregnant but I have no way of confirming this because I've never been pregnant before. As soon as I left the doctor's office I just cried & cried. Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do? Am I going crazy!? ↑
Hi Sam,

It really doesn't sound like you are pregnant.  The birth control just really screwed up your cycle.  The spotting you are having is just your body trying to re-regulate itself.  I was on a bcp and when i stopped i didnt get my period for 4 months, my breasts were sensitive and I was moody and cramping all the time but I knew I wasnt pregnant. After 4 months I ended up getting my period and have been regular ever since.  
I hope that my story will help some of you.....
When I was 18 I had unprotected sex, you know at that age you really arent thinking that straight.  Well I started to feel wierd just not myself.  I went to a pregnancy help clinic when I didnt get my period about a week late.  I was literally holding my breath waiting for the results.  It was the longest 3 minutes ever.  The nurse said it was negative and i sighed a huge relief and felt like a weight was lifted.  Well I put it outta my head for about a week, but everytime it felt like I was about to start nothing was there only clear CM.  I was always regular at that time so I was starting to get concerned.  I finally told my mom what was going on and she got a hpt.  We tested the next morning about 3 1/2 weeks past expected period date.  There was a very faint pink line.  I thought what the hell is going on?  This stupid test needs to makeup its mind.  If I'm not preg then show nothing, and if i am preg than that line better be dark as hell so i know for sure.  But a faint line?  Sheesh this meant more waiting.  So i tested again a week later now more than a month late.  Well this time the hpt was screaming at me that I was preg lol, the line was really dark and had showed up very quick.   Sooooo that is my story a false neg but actually preg.  
thanks.  maybe that's all it is.  i kinda hope not.  my husband & I really want a baby so it was really sad to hear this might not be a child.  it's okay.  we know God will allow us to be parents when it's the right time.  :)
I had a feeling of being pregnant and all the symptoms like nausea and headache i am going through,i have done a pregnancy test it came negative,i had a 28 cycle but this time it came 3 days earlier and my periods was less than usual does this means that i am preganat
Hi ***@**** I have the mirena I had a period at the end of october and one in the middle of november I am having symptoms like eating all the time,nasue,moody,tired,sleepy,ect my mom dreamed of fish the other night and when ever she dreams of fish some one is prego
im 20yrs old and month and a half late, i have taken 7 pregnancy test and all negative and i feel so horrible everyday, i feel like im wasting money on test that keep coming up negative. im always tired and have every symptom, idk what to do. i need help, has anyone been threw this. all my friends that went threw having a baby never went threw this. so im alone on this.
So I have been reading everyones questions and everything and some I feel the same with. My fiance and I had sex in Aug. for 2 months I didn't have a period. During the 2 months i was starting to eat things that i hate and different smells made me want to get sick along with other things as well....i took 3 hpts and all 2 said negative one went from positive to negative....so i went to a clinic and they did the test and it also came back negative....so i havent thought anything else about it.....in oct and nov my periods were not the same as they usually are.....it was almost like spotting an only lasted 4 days...my periods are usually very heavy and last atleast a week.......my boobs have gotten noticeably bigger and are tender, ive gained about 10 or 15 pounds, i have been really moody and emotional, i cant sleep comfortably and i have been feelin really sick lately.....i dont really know wat to think i need advice....from anyone....please and thank yo
hey, i am just wondering i have had nausea a few times during the night, alot of discharge (im talking wet my pants its so much), and even constipation, heartburn at night for about 2 weeks.... nothing else has changed. me and my fiance are hoping and praying for a child. could i be pregnant??
I'm experiencing something similar.  I am two weeks late now and the third hpt I've taken has has just returned negative.  I am NEVER late.  So off to the doctor I go.  
Let's us know how it goes, I've taken like 5 tests and they all came out neg. Still feel pregnant...maybe testing 2 soon.. had intercoarse on the 8th I was very fertile. I have a 3 yr old boy & would love to have anotherr :) all I know is that everyones body is di
fferent and I've had friends that took pregnancy test and they all came out negative- but they were pregnant!
So the last 3 or 4 monhs i've been really sick to my stomach at any and all times of day, and ive had quite a bit more discharge than usual, and im constantly tired. Like i could stay in bed all day and be happy.lol. In the last month or so, my breasts have been really sore. Last month, AF came twice, which is really abnormal, and this month it was late. I stopped 2 days ago, and when i went to the bathroom earlier, there was a light pink when i when i wiped. My husband and i had intercourse in the middle of this last cycle, but every test i have taken since 4 months ago has come back neg. We've been ttc since i had our son almost 8 months ago. Is there anyway that i could be preg? dont have insurance for myself right, and really dont have the money to go to a doc unless im sure i am. Thank you for any and all advice!
Hi, I had left a few posts here last summer and thought I would 'follow-up' as many people don't (e.g. happy to be pregnant or problem is resolved!). Although still trying to conceive since a m/c in August 2009 (and alas, a possible early m/c this month)...much of my problem was hormones - I now take metformin and a thyroid medication (for very slightly underactive thyroid), which was causing delays and PMT; lost a little more weight and until this month, was becoming 'regular' since September.

Hormone tests might help as to why delays might happen

As for being pregnant and not having positive tests, well, nobody ever said the home tests were 100% accurate, best to go to the doctors and with the extra blood, they can run a few more tests to assure you that everything is ok.

And unfortunately, sometimes we're late/early for no reason or that mysterious factor of stress (I was regular the months surrounding a death in the immediate family, but ten days late whilst on holiday?) and even though it doesn't help because we want to know WHY....

Best wishes to all
for 3 1/2 months now i've been sick to my stomach and puking my doctors did all kinds of tests(even three blood prego tests) and nothing seems to be wrong but lately(like this last month) smells bug me bad and i've had pms like cramps and sore lower back tender breasts cravings strange cravings and way moody and way way tired I never want wake up. I took a test 5 days after i was suppose to have my gift and it was negative.now its been two days since i took my test and I think my period started yesterday its more brown than red but i don't know if i'm prego or i need to the doctor again.
help.
Hey I have been reading all of your posts! Its been 6 weeks since me and my fiance had sex for the first time! The last few weeks i've had symptoms like nausea but i'm not throwing up, I cant get through the day, every afternoon I take a nap but when it comes to bed time I'm exhausted! Finally when I'm in bed I cant sleep! It takes mes +- 2 hours to fall asleep! I get headaches and feel bloated! I've had some cramping but it isnt so extreme! My last period was at the end of December! I am also very moody and get emotional quickly! Ive had some spotting, but it lasted for about 3 to 4 days, it was in the middle of January and not at my expected pms stage. I've done about 5 pregnancy tests, but it came up negative! I don't know what to think or do, can anyone please help me, and if some of you had the same experience and are pregnant please inform me. My stomache are also more sensitive I cant put my laptop on it like I usally did, then it becommes uncomfortable, also when I picked up a child and carried it around, with the child resting on my stomache it became sore
I've been sitting here reading your stories and I am SO RELIEVED I am not the only one going through this.  I would love to hear some updates from you as to what happened.  As for me, I have 2 girls, 2 & 4 years old.  Since then I have also had 2 miscarriages at about 8 weeks.  I have mthfr (looks like an acronym for something, I know) which means my body basically makes little blood clots that destroys the pregnancy.  SO....for future pregnancies I need to inject my stomach everyday with Lovenox, a blood thinner.

ANYWAY, I've basically now been pregnant a total of 4 times, every time, I have to say, it was success on the first try.  My husband and I seem to get me pregnant pretty easily and I always seem to know the instant it happened.  Which brings me to the present....

We had sex right before I ovulated almost 3 weeks ago.  2 weeks later (1 week ago) I started having all my typical pregnancy symptoms, which I have also read many of you experience (pms-like cramping that never goes away, unable to make it through the day without a nap, emotional, nausea, etc.)  However, not only does every hpt come back negative, but I also had my blood taken twice last week.  On Monday it was only 0.2 (totally negative) but on Thursday it was 2.5 (very negative but significantly increased.)  Based on that my dr. suggested that I start injecting myself "just in case" and get checked again this week.  Today I started having a fever all day and was beginning to get concerned that it could be an ectopic, although I've never had one, but I guess that is really ruled out since my hpt is negative.

In the end, it leaves me feeling totally insane.  I have a dr. appt tomorrow morning with the OB that delivered my daughters and hopefully she'll have some insight.  Oh yes, and I'm 4 days late for my period which never happens.  It didn't surprise me one bit when I missed it, since I feel so pregnant.  So weird....seriously.  

Like I said, give an update if you can, especially the one from just a week or so ago.....sounds like a similar story.  GOOD LUCK to you all :)
I have been feeling nauseous, have thrown up a few times, am constantly going to the toilet and have been really tired moody and emotional for the past couple of months, I have had a little bit of blood that lasted for 1-3 days right at the start of January and February, I have been on the pill since last September. I am really over feeling this way and had really bad pains in the lower belly late Friday night until early Saturday morning.
Im having a problem i get my period on time every monte i keep taking pregnancy test every month because i have movement in my stomach an i m always sleepy beast aré sore keep headaches my back is stiff an my stomach is Gettin a blige please help me
My periods have always been irregular as I have PCOS and I can't even remember when my last one was - probably about 2 months ago - so not 'late' as such as my cycles are always like that BUT had unprotected sex with my husband 16 days ago and have been feeling pregnant for nearly a week. I have two children already so I know how I feel when I pregnant and have never had these symptoms before except when I've been pregnant and it was the same order of symptoms as I got with my other pregnancies (ie first sore breasts then cramps and now mild nausea and increased discharge all the way through like I'm still ovulating) but I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests now and all have been negative :-( Its good to see that others have had similar experiences as me as I feel like I'm going mad!! My husband keeps making jokes about me having an imaginary pregnancy and wanting it so much that I'm creating symptoms myself but the weird thing is we weren't even trying and I was completely freaked out last week when I realised why my breasts were feeling so sore (now I've got my head round it I would love to have a little brother or sister for my two toddlers but am disappointed each time I get a negative test result).
I am 19 years old and 11 days late going on 12 today i went to the restroom and it was pinkish orange like i was bleeding but very very lightly like really unnoticable but when i went again later there was nothing ... i have had my peroid the end of december and january infact the last day of my last peroid was feb 1 and those two have been both late and light idk what to think casue i have never been late like this and i was always regualar in flow and timing every 28 days then it started messing up and now idk what to do i have taken tests like crazy in the past 2 months and they are all coming up negitive i keep having symptoms as if i am like being tired all the time head aches back aches not sleeping well and random hot spells and going to the bathroom all the time and nipples are darker and bumps are around them now ...not to mintion they are sore and even on my peroid they are never sore and right now they are really tender ...idk if i am or not and i havent had sex since feb 13 so if i am i would be almost a month ...or more im going to the dr on tuesday to find out what the deal is my mom and my bf doesnt think i am but more and more signs are showing up so what do you guys think any idea... other then me being prego ...lol cause i know im not ready for one but if i am i will find any and every way possible to take care of it ... i need someones advice/ help ...anyone ?
I went to the emergancy room last night early this morning and they said im not prego so ... idk what it is im still kind of waiting to find out myself
To everyone,

Maybe someone could give me advice.. I had my last period Dec.25,2010. me and my boyfriend had sex but used condom 2nd week of january.. I didnt have a period Jan.. Feb. 25, I had light brown spotting that last for a couple of days.. I thought im going to have my period.. but it stopped.. I experienced backpain and swollen breast.. Last March 10, I took hpt but it came out negative.. Could i be pregnant?? Help pls..
Hi am almost in the same situation as u are, am not sure what it is but a had my period twice last month(feb) and am waiting for my period now. A had hormonial problems bt the diff was a had a whole month of non-stop periods. Now a urinate frequently,a lot of white discharge, am moody, a bit of appetite los! Only I can't fall pregnant because my bf doesn't ejaculate in me 'RIGHT '?? Al still wait for a couple of days-haven't gttn a preg test thou. Cn I really be pregnant?
HI can someone help me, i have irregular period. Last year April  i was pregnant. I took pregnancy test it was negative and i went to do blood test and it came out to be negative. I had all the pregnancy symptom coming to find out on august 11 i delivered a baby boy in my bathroom. Unfortunately, he could not be saved. I am still in that same situation again  my stomach getting bigger and I am experiencing the symptoms. Again, I have taken a pregnancy test and it reads negative. I need help because I dont know what to do or think. I dont want to be hopeful and disappoint myself at the end. I jus want to take precautions and know what to do if I am pregnant so that I dont meet such fate again. Do u think am pregnant or am i going crazy. I have tender boobies, big belly, lower-back pain, no taste in my mouth, but i have a big appetite and lots of craving.
.I took two pregnancy tests and both said negative but my period is irregular but it missed feb nw march could I be pregnant ? it happen  jan31st itook a test bfor feb14 den itook a test the other day ! help me !
i took two pregnancy tests and both said negative could I be pregnant? it happen jan31st itook a test bfor feb14 and a couple days ago ! my period still haven't came on ibeen getting lil crampss doe ! but my period always been irregular ! so do u thynk thatss watss wrong !  
i totally understand, i was told i had PCOS when i was 18 ive had one child to a previous relationship which didnt exactly work out, me and my partner are actively trying for a baby, so i have my implanon implant removed on the 3rd of march, ever since the 17th of march i have been having pregnancy symptoms and i mean every single one of them, i took a hpt on the 31st 2 weeks after the signs started and it came back with a faint positive line, since then ive taken 5 more hpt's and one of them was a clear blue digital test and they all came back negative, this is confusing me a lot because i still have all the symptoms but everytime i read a negative result it breaks my heart and im upset all day untill i finally snap out of it myself, i ave an appointment with my nurse on monday the 4th of april im hoping she can shed some light on this cause me and my partner really want to have a baby, i'm hoping im not having a phantom pregnancy, that would hurt more then the negative results. also i cant remember when my last period was ive had 4 since i gave birth to my son 3 year ago, still havent had one this year but im really confused and feel like i going out of my mind,

cheryl

cheryl
Ive had some of the same issues.. except I've been spotting but I've also been moody cramps weird eating habits exhaustion and headaches but I've taken one test and it was negative but I still have all the symptoms... any ideas?!?!
Hey I'm two months late and all my test come up negative I went to the doctors and waiting on my blood results back but they haven't called so I'm asuming they came up negative I. Have all the symtoms (symptoms) tender breasts lazy tired mood swings hungry peeing a lot an backaches I'm 18 years old is this normal
Hi..My name is Yasmin, And I wanted to ask if I am Pregnant?? I took 2 HPT and they both came out negative. I took one on the day I was supposed to have my period and thn after 7 days and I still haven't gotten my period. Im very scared because My pants dnt fit me anymore ..they feel so tight..Im so bloated ..My bra's aren't fitting either..I have been very tired and lightheaded ..I would go to the restroom very often ..and I go to sleep early now as well...Does all this mean Im Pregnant?? Can someone pleez help me I have to know.
I had my period on the 25th of march. My breast have been sore since then and that usual just occurs before my period starts. Well I was expected to start april 22nd and it came like 9 days early. It came today :(its very unseal for me except when my cyst act up and I can tell its not that cuz it cause severe pain. I've been feeling queasy for the past week, urinating every 20 mind or so. I am not sure what's going on any ideas?
I am in the same situation. My depo shot was due in Jan, it is now April. This was the second time I discontinued my shot. The first time, after being a month late for my shot, I began having pregnancy symptoms. I asked my doctor about the symptoms, and she said it was like my body was going through detox since I was so used to having a certain level of depo.  Ok, so I got back on the shot, after putting my pregnancy theories to rest. This time when I got off of the shot, again, about a month after my shot was scheduled, I got the same symptoms, but this time let it go. By the beginning of March I was feeling fine again, all the symptoms had disappeared. My fiance' and I have not used any form of birth control since I have been off of the shot, within the past week, though, the symptoms are back, and worse! My breasts are sore, my nipples are extremely sinsitive, I have been having mild,short, headaches, I have been bloated, nauseated, even smell sensitive to an extent, none of these have ever been associated with my cycle personally, I have never experienced anything but simple cramps with my menstruation. A few days before my breasts became more noticably tender, I spotted for a day or so. Still no period.  I am only going by my sypmtoms and a gut feeling, since I have not had a period in 3 years due to the shot. I recently took a HPT but the results were negative. I need help! Should the "detox" symptoms be gone by now? they did go away for a while, and now I don't know what to think....
I have been very regular for the past 11+ years.  My last period was Feb 26th.  I was very concerned when my period was a week late.  So I took several hpt's, which were negative, did a pee test and a blood test at the doctors that were negative.  I was experiencing all of the typical pregnancy symptoms and there was nothing different in my routine.  I am in my mid 30's and so my doctor told me that she was concerned with possible hormone imbalance and wanted me to do a progesterone challenge.  I decided to not do that since hormones typically make me sick.  My period started almost exactly 3 weeks late!  So the only thing that I can conclude with this is that either I just missed an ovulation or that I had a pregnancy that lasted long enough to miss a period but not long enough to show a positive pregnancy test.  I was very stressed during those 3 weeks, thinking that there was something wrong with me since the hpt's were all negative.  Most likely if you are getting negative tests, you are not pregnant.  But in the slim chance that you are, treat yourself as if you are pregnant and go to your doctor or your local womens clinic.  There are all sorts of tests that they can do to determine if there is anything wrong with you or if it is just a missed or late period.
Hi, i am 21 and i had my last period on 24th jan i then had spotting with lots of mucus in it for abot 6 hours on 28th feb and i havent had period since its now 18th apr. i was diagnosed with pcos in jan but even tho i have irregular periods i always bleed whether its after 5 weeks or 8. i have done 4 preganancy tests and they all have been negative. my belly is really bloated and i am really moody. i feel down and cry so easily. i have been vomitting every now and then too. i also have a mild cramping feeling and mild headaches and heavy deep sleep sometimes. im so conffused and emotional. does this sound familiar to anyone???
i had this weird quick feeling the other day that it was so quick it was hard to say what it was. It was weird and it kinda scared me at first because it came outta nowhere lol.

Anyway I thought i was pregnant back in January and took 2 pregnancy test that came out negative and to me it made no sense because I had pregnancy symptoms. Like the bleeding gums, exhaustion (to the point i fell asleep during thanksgiving and Christmas dinner at my family's) then i had this horrible abdominal pain from Nov to Jan when i took the HPTs.

Here's the funny part I thought i was pregnant back in October because I was craving weird stuff like bananas and mountain dew two things I'm not a fan of  >_<. So i took a test then because of the food cravings and frequent potty trips and it came out negative but it took longer than 5mins. I tried again that day and it said error so I dismissed it thinking it was a UTI which I had before.

It's like my back hurts all the time, I change sleeping positions like ppl change their underwear, it hurts to bend over, I had this crazy itching frenzy like a month ago and idk how i got it, bleeding gums all the time and my wisdom teeth are giving me a hard time too, my fingers are swolen (and I have thin long fingers and they look like a ring of sausage hasnt been cut), my feet hurt and my hair is so coarse it feels like straw....I did have headaches everyday from Jan to March but now it's not so frequent.

The sucky part today i was helping my mom do some spring cleaning and every 10 mins i needed a break and it was so hard to bend over or down. I can't tell since my cycle is so messed up to the point i haven't had a period in about 2 years. I remember back in October or November i had some brown spotting but it didn't seem serious so i ignored it.

Do you think that it's possible the HPTs were wrong or something?? I'm thinking about going to thins clinic to get a preg test to relieve my mind or at least do the right things.

please help
I last had sexual intercourse in january. My periods have always been twice a month for as many years i can remember. In February i had a painful period which lasted 19 days. Just managed to get a doctors appointment but as my period stopped i cancelled the appointment. Had a period again in march for 5 days and havent lost anything since which is so unusual for me, as its been over 5 weeks.
I have got all the symptoms of a pregnancy, tiredness, dizziness, backache, munches, weight gain and even feel like i have movement from a baby. I look at least 14 weeks pregnant and finding it hard to get into my jeans as ive only ever looked this big when ive been pregnant.
Im 41 now so was unsure about whether or not i was actually pregnant or whether i have started to go through the menopause
Ive had a urine pregnancy test and its come back negative.
There are so may diferent articles on the net, it feels like im going mad. My nurse said as it was a negative result i am going through menopause but im not so sure.
Please help i do feel like im going insane
Please help i do feel like im going crazy
Im having the same problem! But I took a blood test and it was negative. Last month I didn't ovulate, and my hips got bigger. My "period" is not normal and im always on time. Took tons of test and still negative. Can I still be pregnant?
im 28 and will be 29 next month in may and my cycles have always been normal until september of last year. i thought i could be pregnant but didnt have any symptoms until 2 months ago, and started to feel movement and get bloated. if i was pregnant i should be around 8 months but i still look the same. i go to the dr on tuesday just to make sure, but this entire thing is driving me crazy! anyone else have experience this?
Hi , Im 21 i have been reading through the posts and im glad to see im not the only one expericencing this . i already have little girl whose 2 in july from a previous relationship, have been with my current partner on and of for 8 or 9 years we met in high school . i came of my pill 2 months ago had a period a week later which was normal, my partner and i had intercourse about 3-4 weeks ago , 2 weeks ago i had what i thought was implantation bleeding as it was really light and only there when i wiped  it wasnt enough to use anything i took a test to days after it stopped and it was negative . i took another test monday again negative , i feel bloated sick tired n have mood swings , i was due on monday but still nothing my appetites also increased ne advice
im on my birth control,my hubby never didint finish insaid of me, and my period it's late 10 days.My test was negative(maybe was too early to show positiv)! In my birth control was writing i need to take every day at the same time.I tok every day but not at the same time,could that maybe made me pregnent?Dis somebody had the same expiriance?
I'm glad 2 know I'm not alone in this situation either...ever since i were 17 my periods begun 2 b irregular then bout a year ago they started back being normal ...now i hadnt saw it n bout 4 1/2 months and im had all the prego signs and my belly is big and firm and i feel like lil jitters @ times but all my urine & blood test came back NEGATIVE and i had an ultrasound did Tuesday and they said im not pregnant but told me to keep taking my prenatal vitamins wat n the world could b going on wid me ?
For over a good year and a half my boyfriend would *** inside me, not using condoms or me on birth control, and yet I still never became pregnant. I started thinking that maybe one of us was the problem and couldn't have kids. But my period in February started on the 23rd.. Then in March it started on the 23rd. Now it's May 3rd and still no period. Two days ago, a few hours after I woke up in the morning, my cervix were swollen and it hurt to sit up straight. That same day I took a $1 pregnancy test from Dollar General and it came out negative. Do you think I could be pregnant? Any suggestions?? Please!
For over a good year and a half my boyfriend would *** inside me, not using condoms or me on birth control, and yet I still never became pregnant. I started thinking that maybe one of us was the problem and couldn't have kids. But my period in February started on the 23rd.. Then in March it started on the 23rd. Now it's May 3rd and still no period. Two days ago a few hours after I woke up in the morning my cervix were swollen and it hurt to sit up straight. That same day I took a $1 pregnancy test from Dollar General and it came out negative. Any suggestions?? Please!
hi my name is paige me an my husband have been trying to get pregnant .......my periods last for 5 days normaly . they have been lasting 7 days and light pink spotting. i been cramping throwing up moody..eating alot ,sleepy and gaining wieght ...i been to the emergency room for the past 2 months an  both urine an blood test was negative am i still prego ?
I have read your post and wonder how long have you been trying? and was you on the pill?  I only ask as I was on the pill for 12 years when me and my partner decided to start trying. All i can say is that the changes my body went through was immense. I went from having a period lasting 4 to five days quite light to literally pouring out of me (Sorry). I would start spotting quite lightly for the first few days then it would become heavier. I would be extremely tired, nauseous and it could go on for around 10 days I was also extremely bloated all of the time. Then one month I suddenly came on on CD26 which was strange, and only bleed for a short period of time then 3 weeks later i did a test and it came out positive!! We had been trying for 10 months and it was the first month that i stopped thinking about it, went out and enjoyed myself and well it happened. (Yeah) i am now 6weeks. I think it was just my body rebalancing itself out so it could handle a pregnancy. Maybe thats what your body is doing at the moment so dont give up hope xx keep trying and good luck
update : still no period since my last post on  the 28 of last month still neg tests so its been over a month nearly two since my last period , had a migrane (migraine) yesterday and the day before which is usually a sign for me to start but still no sign am really confused goin to do another test next week if im still not on fingers crossed i will know soon either way x
It's nice to no I'm not the only 1 feeling like this.iv a 16wk old hvnt had a period as yet but it wil b 2wks on Friday that I started feeling sick off n on thru day n night,extreme tiredness,moodiness.this is exactly how I felt with my 16wk old, i took 2 HPT yesday but both negative so I'm now goin 4 a blood test 2 check my HCG levels as I'm not convinced I'm not pregnant. Wen I get results I wil repost. Good luck 2 u all :)
after reading all your post here im glad that im not the only girl who experience the same situation... this is yvette who was married 9 months ago.... i supposed to have a baby last year but i experienced miscarriage last april of 2010 ... since jan of 2011 i always experience the early pregnant syptoms (symptoms) like waht you guys experience but everytime of having the preg test it is ALWAYS NEGATIVE :( and im so depressed cause im already married and asking God to give me and my husband a child.... today im 4 days delayed and tried to test again but it was NEGATIVE  .... im still hoping that after a week or two  the test will become positive because they told me that it is too early....
Hi I'm 19 && lately I have been having some pregnancy symptoms .. I'm very bloated , I have to run to the rest room like every 5 mins , I have frequent head aches and I've also had a change of appetite . I took two pregnancy test already && they were both negative . I'm not sure what to do !!  HELP.
Hey yall i need advice...ive had mirena for 4 1/2 years and all of a sudden my breasts have more than doubled in size and are sore, im gettin nauseated by the smell and sometimes thought of some of my favorite foods, im frequently fatigued and have less energy than usual. Ive been having crampin a lot lately. I took a home test--negative. My doc gave me a pee test and blood test and both negative. My cramps got so bad i went to the hospital and i had them remove my IUD. Since then ive still been having the same symptoms...i spotted like 3 times and now no period since the removal. Is there a chance that the IUD was giving me the negative pregnancy test results or i am just not pregnant?
im having the same probs my pariods are to months late i have all the symptoms, tender breast cramping in my stomch and lower back pains , my doc has changed my conterseptive alot sincie i had my little girl a year ago , ive had brown discharge ive only ever seen in my last pregnancy, very bad headecs at nite , cant sleep moody , and had 3 weeks of sickness in the moirng , have taken two negitve ht test when to my doc he also done a urine test negitve..., he aso took blood waitn on results that was over a week ago now , cant understand as i took 2 test wit my daughter and the came up clear as day !!
My last period was on the 27TH APRIL so i was due 25-27th MAY so im nearly 3 weeks late. I was experiancing sore boobs for 1 week before my period was due until the last few days where my painful boobs seems to have stopped. Im suffering from lower back pain and mild cramps.... On the 6th of this month i had some light bleeding for 2 days. Ive done 3 home preg tests and all been negative, 1 docs preg test also negative. Im really confused ive always been reguler and even if my period was to decide to be unreguler this time round for some unknown reason then why all the symptoms???

Im really confused... has anybody had this and turned out to be preg or had an underline problem. Would be greatful for some advice.

thanks
hi everyone. I was reading most of your comments. I am 26 and have not gotten my period. I am about 2 weeks late. MY breasts are KILLING me though for almost a week now, I have been getting slight cramp feelings and no period. About a week ago i thought i had my period but it was a slight leakage of some sort and didnt even last a day. I have taken like 6 pregnancy tests and all are negative but i still think i am pregnant.

Any thoughts?

Also wanted to let you all now, if you are on the pill, i recommend getting off. IF you have recently stopped then it may be screwing up your cycle. I was on the pill for about 5 years and when i stopped, my period was screwed up for almost a year. It was either SUPER heavy or i skipped it. It was always something. I also had terrible cramps.Being on the pill caused my body to be screw up in other ways as well, doctor thought i had cervical and breast cancer. the pill really screws up your body.

IF anyone has any advice or questions feel free to respond! Thank you
hi, I might be pregnant I think, my stomach feels weird, i had missed 1 period but then have my period come the next month normally, am freaking out, never missed a period in my life, i sleep a lot and peed a lot...i craving for Chinese food which i don't normally like, even a shock to my friends that i like Chinese food now, i don't know what to do, i test negative twice, am afraid to test a third time, what you guys think? am i Pg or not? advice!!!
I'm 23 with 2 children. In January I had an encounter the got my period a dew days later. It lasted like 4 days but more like the end of a period dark and lighter then normal. February I did not get a period so I took a hpt, negative! March came around and I got a heavy period with that a big clot with whit in it came out so I thought I just misscarried. Haven't thought of it since but now in June I'm gaining weight, feeling what feels like kicks for the past week. Heartburn which I haven't got since I was preg with my daughter. Moody, emotional, severely hungry. All the symptoms of pregnancy. I still get my period monthly and I took another test still negative so what could this be. Any suggestions
Hey I need help. I was on depo and then I stopped goin to get my shots. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I have been feelin unusual. I have been have these pains in my stomach,chest,lower back, sore breast. I'm sleeping and eating a lot. I get these massive head ache and I took HPT's but they all came out negative and my stomach is still feeling weird..could I be pregnant?
My last period was april 27th, I have taken several pregnacy test and they all have said negative. I am having pregnacy symptoms. I went for bloodwork and it said negative. He gave me an internal and sent me for another blood test and an ultra sound. It is now june 23.
I have been having the same issues. Though I have never really had a regular cycle. I had my last cycle from June 2nd through the 9th, but some days it was there others it wasn't and it was very light and brown. I had not thought about me being pregnant until I starting looking up why my cycle was like this after I had been having 10 or more days straight and more cycle than one in a month. I have also ben having symptoms; such as morning sickness, tender breasts, firm stomach, sleeping all day and a slight fever here and there etc.. I have taken four tests, two were inconclusive and the other two were negative. Though the last one was very light and I could barely see the line. I was talking to my mother about it and we realized that it might be this medicine my doctor has put me on, it's for headaches but it has a lot of hormones in it so it might be the reason for my negative tests. I am going right along with the symptoms and how far along I would be if i am pregnant. I also have a doctors appointment on the 6th of July. If anyone has aanswers please comment. Thank you, C.O.
I think that I'm 6 months pregnant because I've had pregnancy symptoms, including; sore and enlarged breasts, morning sickness, back ache, food cravings, fatigue, frequent urination, flutters and movement, etc.
My stomach has gradually grown in size and is now quite large and round (I'm a uk size 10 everywhere else). I've had to buy maternity clothes because theyre the only things that fit me! I've been to a number of different doctors/nurses and even A&E and no one will help, even though a couple of doctors have said that I looked pregnant because of the shape. They just keep doing blood/urine tests that come up negative and I don't know what to do. I would like to have an ultrasound scan done but the doctors say that a blood test can't be wrong.
It's making me miserable that I can't get any professional help, could anyone give me any advice please?
i have not had my period since april 14,11. i am almost 7 weeks late. i have taken numious home tst and one blood test and all neg. i have ALL  the symptoms... my husban is really excited to think that im having anothe child. i alredy have 2 but thay are not his he has no children of his own.. i really hate to see his hopes and dreames crushed if i turn up not a prago. i really what this to happen... any advice?
hi,
my last period was on the 15th may looked at my fertile dates which were the 26th to the 29th....  anyway june 15th came no period so i took a test which was neg had some sort of bleeding on the 18th june which lasted 2 days i went to the docs who took my 5th pregnancy test which yet again was neg that was only last week..... im now starting to get brownish discharge and spotting over the last couple of days and feeling very tired and extreamly sick since 3 days ago...... anyone help??
i already have a son of  2
I am currently experiencing multiple pregnancy symptoms... My period is 2 months late. I have made an appt with my OBGYN for July 20th, but I really just want to know now. I just took a test yesterday and it still came back negative. Im not sure what to do.
This is my story. My periods are always regular. Always very heavy and lasting 5 - 6 days. However, for the last 2 months I have had what I thought was my period, but only lasted 2 days and a day and a half. I have taken 2 at home test both were negative. I have had 2 children and tests always came up positive if I was pregnant. So wanting to know what's causing my irregular periods I go to my doctor. They test me there. Again it was negative but now they are ordering a blood test. Can I be pregnant?
Hi I'm 21, and 2 weeks late with symptoms as well, I took four test that came out negative the week my period was due, and then again at the beginning of the first week, but I found little information on how likely it is to get a false negative and be 2 weeks late AND pregnant.. I really want to know if anyone has gone for a blood test leading them to believe home test were inaccurate for them altogether. If you, or someone you know had gone through this it would be very encouraging to know. Thanks!
Help, my iud is due in 5 days.. Ive had it for 5 yrs and for the past 2 wks i've had pregnacy syntoms.. I have been tired have nausious headaches, dizziness... Could i be pregnate since my iud is due?
this is my first time one here. i think i might be prenget but not sure my period was for 2 days then it stoped then started back for a hour or so then stoped agin. now i been throwing up and belly cramps low took a pregnacy test and it came back negative. plz help
you can totally be pregnant while still on the depo, and I would know because it happened to me, and when I called the plannedparenthood people to let them know all they responded to me was "nothing is 100% effective' I wanted to reach through the phone and ring someone's neck and this was in 2009. But We now have a  beautiful 2 year old so he definitely was meant to be here I love him.Now we are cautious and did the Mirena but you can't trust that crap either, but my issue is although I can't possibly be pregnant and no matter how wonderful babies are I've been having fanthom pregnancies like crazy! I can feel the kicks, no periods either but this can be possible being in Mirena... and Lately my 2 year old son has been asking for babies like crazy, to make sure Mirena didn't fail I did a pregnancy test and it came back negative either I got pregnant and the baby is a ghost or my body is insane for thinking it's pregnant when my brain doesn't want this to be....
Me and my partner have been having very regular un protected sex for the last few weeks/month. I'm not due for my period yet and the home pregnancy test said negative. Is it too early to do the test, could I be pregnant?
I'm on the depo shot and I feel pregnancy symptoms, dizzines, nausea, and cramping and it just started its been three weeks since the last time I had sex bu I took two pregnancy test and they were negative. Did I tested too early? Should I test again?
Hi I'm 20 years old and I'm going threw the  same thing.         I'm haven brown discharge.  And.     I'm very moody.  I have a son he is almost 2. I had sex. March 23.  Around.  945 ish.      With my ex. Well.   I moved to Alabama the next day  well I move back in April.         I went. From 156 to 182.    In 1 month. Not even a month.     I have these cravings.  For stuff and I hate BBQ. Food. But now I seem to love it.     I have. Very weird.     Cravings.     On top I took a blood test n over 25 prego test all negative.      But my stomach says diffrent.  Even my weight. N. Mood swings can I.  Be pregnant n.  Still start my peroid.         Bc I did.  It with my first child.      For the first 3 months.  I'm never late but.  For the. Past  2 months I have been late. Oor. I just spot    My. Stomach feels n looks the same way it did the first time of my pregnancy.    The bad thing.              Is.   I feel.  Like I'm pregnant.   Can sumone help me please.  
I am going on my second month without my period and an ovulation test says im not ovulating and I feel sick day to day not sure what's wrong but it can be anything.
I am going on my second month without my period and an ovulation test says im not ovulating and I feel sick day to day not sure what's wrong but it can be anything.and you can be pregnant and says your not hot arnt that true a blood test is the best but u can be testing to wary everyones body's different.
Hpt*  early*
alright, i'll start the whole story. i had unprotected sex with my bf was around May 18. it wasn't around June 13, i had the feeling that i needed to throw up. I took two home tests and they were negative. A few days later, i had headaches and cramps. I should have had my period on the 16th. on June 20th I went to the doctor for a pregnancy test, but it came back negative. later that day, i had my period. i figured i wasn't pregnant so i forgot the whole thing. I still felt like throwing up nearly everyday since then.
A week ago, i started feeling soreness in my breasts, but haven't the past couple of days. No headaches. I was suppose to have my period around  the 12th or the 16th. instead i got it yesterday. I went to the doctor yesterday, despite the fact I that it was similar to a period. The test came up negative. i've been throwing upand have been having symptoms. How is this possible? Am I pregnant?
I had a 1 day period, an I went to my doctor when I'd be almost a month pregnant an they said I wasn't, would that be too early? an now it's 7 weeks, my tummy is getting a bump, I should be loosing weight because I've been running 2 miles every day for high school soccer, but I've gained around 4 or 5, I've been waiting for my period it's spose to be here this week, but I've yet to see it. I'm only 14, I'll be 15 in October, I'm kind of worried. Could I be pregnant?
If you're having sex pregnancy is always possible. Seeing as you're 14, I hope and pray you're not though. However---at 7 weeks you would NOT be showing yet. Baby is still very tiny, and your uterus is still tucked behind your pelvic bone.
i'm 17 i got pregnant about a year ago, i had a miscarriage at almost 3 months! now i am doin the same thing i done before when i was pregnant, im 2 months late, ive took 9 home pregnancy tests and a blood test all negative! i have morning sickness, my stomach is hard and getting bigger, i use the bathroom more often,crave weird foods that i dont normally eat, and ive gained weight! my doctor dont really have an explaination for this and i dont know what to do? i dont wanna be pregnant and not know it and risk hurting my baby! any answers that could maybe help me?
I am also in that situation.. I think whatever wil hapen it is all in god's will, we hav no choice but to wait and keep crosing our finger!!
I got my period on the 23 of july. Now im cramping and lowerback pain. I also have hiccups, headaches, and exsessive saliva. I took hpt on the 5 of aug. It was neg whats going on with me.
im on the contraceptive pill and 3 week befor i was due on i had blaoting.cramps.bad lower back.sore boobs.sickness.and one day i had a taste in my mouth like blood it all the same syptoms (symptoms) as i ahd 2 week b4 i found out i was pregnant wiht my little girl oi done 6 test 2 week befor i came on and neg i was that sure i done this many but 4 days befor i came on i had the tast and cramps boobs felt rele sore to touch so i done 2 more test negative then done one from doctors then enxt day came on
i feel like im going mad but i still got sore boobs and bad backs and shooting pain in my belly and bloating it bugging the hell out of me i was 99% sure i was pregnant then 8 test on all negative would the pill make me come on if im on the pill and will it make my pregnacie test come up negative
I am ttc. I came off the pill nearly 9 weeks ago, had my withdrawl (withdrawal) bleed a week later,then nothing? For the last two weeks I have had typical pregnancy signs. I did a clearblue test and it was really faint positive. I have since done 2 more clearblue tests and they are the same? I went to the drs and sent a urine sample off. It came back negative today. So confused. I feel different but also feel that im about to start my period. Got another drs appointment next week so hopefully she can tell me whats going on?? Its such a long waiting game. Any one else been through this? Am I pregnant?
I have signs of pregnancy, however, tests are negative. Pls keep in mind also that my tubes are tied since 1997. And my thyroid is fine. all bloods came out fine. ive actually gained almost 10 lbs in the last 2 wks. i just dont understand it. can someone shed some light?
I have done 2 home pregnancy tests now I'm usually very regular with my periods . I'm very emotional my boobs hurt really bad all I want to do is eat I'm always tired and have been peeing alot. I'm only 12 days late now tho......can I be pregnant even tho the 2 tests said negative??
I have read every single post above and feeling quite confused myself.  I was on the depo since last November and my injection was due in July, however, it was making me feel quite poorly, so I spoke to the nurse and never had it done.  The last 5 days I have been feeling really unwell, but has been for almost a month, my stomach is huge (people have even given me a seat!!), my boobs are extremely sore and itchy, cramping all day and sleeping a lot more than usual.  I feel asleep at 8.30 last night right through til 7am this morning.  I don't suffer with headaches, but these are happening aswell.  I have an appointment tomorrow with my GP who is going to do blood tests and check my tummy as I have taken 4 tests over the last 3 weeks and these are negative including the doctors test.  I am concerned because of the depo that the pregnancy will be missed with usual tests or it is just the side effects of depo.  Does anyone know or had this before?  
Hey Im 19 years old me and my fiance want a baby he already has a four year old..(my fiance is 29..) i am late on my period.. my last period was june 6th i been having headaches, nausia, my nipples been hurting, my craving for food increases then decreases here and there.. i get hot flashes here and there..i get hot easy and fast and when i do i want to vomit.. i get dizzy here and there.. and sometimes inside my vagina hurts but its not often its once in a while since i missed my period.. its like pressure.. and i took two pregnacy tests and both came negative.. please any way i could be pregnant??
I have two kids and the home preg test were always negative for me (I did it at least 6 time at different time)! So in real doubt ask for a blood test. I was almost 6 month pregnant with my first child before I had a blood work that confirmed pregnancy.
I took a hot that was positive. And a positive at the Dr.s then I took 2 at a center that came. Up negative also my urine was diluted.  I have. All symptoms.  I'm so confused now I have to wait for who knows how long. For blood test. Ah
Hello All, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I was told by a doctor that I was unable to bare children and found out 6months latter I was 3months prego. Our daughter will be 5 in Nov and my husband and I have been trying for about 4 years now for another. I had some of the symptoms for a couple of months now but never missed a period so didn't think anything of it however, for over a week it's like ALL the symptoms. I keep taking at home tests that come up neg, and now I really wonder if it's all in my head.  I know I should see a doctor but we don't have health insurance and he makes to much to get any help. Please any information on what would give me all the symptoms and yet not miss a period and have neg test would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks
i havent had my period for two months i been taking pregnancy tests and they come out negative what does it mean im only 18 years old
Okay, so here's a long story short. I need a good answer, its been worrying me alot.

I've been on depo provara for over 3 years, I've never missed a shot, always been on time with no period, no spotting, symptoms or anything.....
until now, for the past 3 weeks, for the first time in 3 years, im having every symptom of pregnancy, tender breasts, nasuated, headaches, spotting, weak, etc.
As I said, I've never had any of these symptoms this shot. Could I be PREGNANT????????
I took a home test and it said negative at yet im still having symptoms, even the felling of 'a women just knows she's prego' at yet im on depo. Please help!!!
I have been having fluttering feeling in ,my upper right side abdomen.but all my test have came back neg,my stomach has gotten really big and i have gained a lot of weight. what do u think i should do oh also i have had my tubes tied fir four years
well I am 19 an I missed my period it was supose tto cme july 16 but never cme so I waitdd untill aug. 1 an took a hpt but it read negative (but though dat month my breast was sore an I had stomach pain in da lower part) but a couple days later aug. 3 wat I thought was my period had cme on (but it was very short an it was lite jus spottin an brownin fr bout 3 days) so now dat more time pass im experiencein more symontons (dis month in aug. pains in my lower part of my stomach still sleepy all da tme an headachhes buy my breast dont hurt really dis month) but I have a doctor apontmnt next fri.  to seewats goin on cuz I can tell smethng is different wit my body but if any body can give meh any advice befre thn dat culd help thnks (im really scardd bout dis
Hi I am 3 days late,i had sex on the day that I ovulate an the day after.i feel tired an have cramps but nothink.i took a pregnancy test today it came back negative,did I do it to early,just dont know,i already got to children but I still dont really know.could sumone shine light.liz
it has been 2 mnts since i have had a period and i went to the doc and did all the pee test and they all say im not pregnant Idk what else it could be but me and my husband have been trying to have a baby but i really need some help if you have any advice email me at ***@****  
So here it is. I have been trying to concieve (conceive) cfor about 2 years with my husband. I do NOT have regular periods so I figure that messed with me a lot. I normally bleed for 3 mths. Very light, nothing to worry about. & I abruptly stopped bleeding & I am having ALL kinds of pregnancy symptoms. I have abnormally sore breasts, abdominal cramping above pubic bone, feeling very hot & hot to the touch in evening, had a headache for about 3 days, & I have a case of sciatica since preg. Symptoms, they say as your uterus grows it pulls on back, even at 8 wks. My brothers gf is going thru same thing & she is preg. I took 3 tests & sadly negative. Could it be too early?? Or wishful thinking?

Well im a week late, and i have done 3 home tests all negative, i have had a bit of spotting it feels like im on my period but im not, could i be pregnant or is it just wishful thinking. :(
i have not had a period since april but everytime i think im bout to have 1 it stops within 2 days my stomach is huge and i've jus about every sign of pregnancy there is i've taken a lot of test including blood pt but they come back negative
I am 2O and my periods are irregular, always have been,like evry 4 to 8 weeks. For the past 4 months I have been having pregnancy symptoms such as sore breasts, feeling sick,enlarged breasts and stomach, stretch marks, sore head,back ache and mood swings. I've took loads of pregnancy tests and all came back negative my doctor said if they are negative that means I am not but I am still really unsure and would appreciate any feed back and help in this matter
im on da iud as of latey iv been puting on da wight feeling sick the works but i dont understand the iud was suppost to be da best wht happen????
My period came 2 days late and only lasted 2 days (usually 5) and was not as normal as usual, then next month it was even later and spotted for 2 days then last month it was even later again and lasted 2 days. Now I have tender breasts, lower back pain and i look around 4 months preg, my stomach is also hard.

Any idea what this could be?
oh my goodness! i am more than a little relieved to know im not alone! i have been having headaches, backaches, dizziness, cramps, missd period, mood swings, constipation, heart burn, and i had very light pink bleeding for 2 days but i took 3hpt and they were all negitive i feel like im going crazy but my boyfriend says the tests are wrong he just knows it. we want a child and the negative results are so depressing!
Contrary to common belief, pregnancy tests are in fact NOT always accurate. Now, if you period has tendencies to be irregular you should consider visiting your local OBGYN for a blood test.Which is the most accurate way to tell if you are in fact pregnant, blood tests can tell if a woman is pregnant 6-8 days after she has ovulated. Blood tests, are conducted in the doctors offices, and can take a few days to receive results but are extremely helpful to your heath care provider.Blood tests can not only determine whether or not a women is pregnant, but is there can be problems/complications while the woman is caring.
As for why pregnancy tests sometimes give a negative reading, there is more than one answer.At home pregnancy tests are testing you for the hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin) which presents itself in your urine at the time the fertilized egg implants in your uterus by your cells, around 6-7 days after fertilization has occurred. The cells will later go on to form the placenta.Hormones levels increase rapidly during this time, which is why your at home pregnancy test should pick up hCG as it is very predominate during this time ( about a day or so AFTER your missed period) If your results are negative it could be because there is not enough hCG in your system for the at home test to pick up, in that case wait a few more days and then re test.If you receive a false positive result it could be again because there is not enough hCG in your system to produce an accurate result.However false positive readings when in fact you are pregnant are rare.
I hope this post helps some of you! This information may differ for some, as I am not a doctor but come from a family of heath care professionals and have experienced systems similar to you before.
Hi, I am 17 and have kinda been worrying lately. I dont take my birth control like i should, at all. In fact, I havent taken it since July 20th or so and had only taken it for a week then. And ive only used a condom a couple times and the last time i used one was back in April. But i continued to have unprotected sex. The last time i had sex was July 21st and we didnt use a condom or any other method of birth control for that matter. He didnt pull out and he came inside of me. Now Im not sure what to think because I havent bled since July, before the last time i had sex, and its now september 2nd. My stomach is hard at the top and i feel bloated, as well as nauseous and a couple of days ago, I was experiencing like really bad pains. Im not sure what to do. I went to the doctor the other day for other problems and they gave me a pregnancy test, but I dont know if it wouldve been too early to tell. Should I be stressing about it?

If i am, I wouldnt know how to tell my parents or the baby daddy, he plays on our high school football team, and Im on the girls golf team, and we are both in the high school marching band. He's a junior and doesnt want kids yet, and Im a senior in hs this year and am trying to figure out what could be going on...Any help or advice would be very grateful and very much appreciated.
Okay Hi. Im 16 years old and me and my boyfriend have been having constant unprotected sex for about 2 months now. Im just a lost girl who isnt sure if she's in love and even though my values force me to not want to do anything bad everytime I get around him I can't help it. My period usually comes like at the end of the month or in the beginning even up to the 14th. We just had unprotetcted sex about an hour ago but he didnt nut in me. All the times we had sex he either pulled out or didnt nut at all. But my period hasnt shown up yet. We had sex during my period and that was on the 6th of last month. We had unprotected sex with no ejaculation on Aug 29th. I have extreme bloating, I feel small taps on both sides of my stomach, by my ribs and in my back. My appetite has significantly increased as well ( A LOT ) My nipples are very sore and my breasts feel huge. Im sleepy a lot and and my stomach is kind of hard but I can suck it in and if I press it, it doesnt hurt that bad. Now here's the kicker : My period shouldnt be due for another 3 days but I just took 2 First Response Pregnancy tests and they both came back negative. As I am typing I feel bubbling and annoying little taps in my side. I CANNOT afford to have a child right now. I knwo Im a PMS-er now because last month I cried a lot and was very bloated right before I started and my nipples get sore every month but this is JUST creepy especially since I know my chances have increased a lot. I have too much going for myself. I dont wanna use protection because we came to an agreement that we'd stop. I'm so scared and I have no resources to get to the hospital or Planned Parenthood without my parents finding out. I'm so depressed and everytime I find a reason that I might not be I find a reason I might be and vice-versa. Sombody please help me and tell me AM I PREGNANT?
Hello I kirsty, I 16 and expirencing headaches, sleepless nights, late period, mood swings and frquent urination
I have taken 3 tests, 2 before my period due date and one day after the due date, I got told I have to produce pee naturally for it too work properly. I drank loads of water to make myself pee does that effect the test?
I am 22 years old. My last period was on August 8th of this year. But on August 26th I was already having serious symptoms: constantly tired, nausea, some swelling of stomach and breasts, ongoing headache, heat waves, short of breath, have to go to the washroom every 45 min, back pain, and just plain exhausted. Some how I feel that I just know I am pregnant. I went to the doctor on the 31st and the test came back negative. I just took a test now again, negative again, but my breasts are the biggest I've ever had and still hurting. All of my symptoms are still going strong with me. Why are the tests coming back negative?
I am in the same boat. I have had headaches, sickness but I have never pucked always held it back, my breast are tender but not to much, I'm having cramps in my lower abdomin (abdomen), my last period was Aug 7th and I am very regular never late. I have already taken 4 HTPs and all where neg but I still feel like I am pregnant. Im going to wait a couple more days and take another but if anyone has any advice please tell me . Thank you
I'm 15 and I've had the implant
about 4 or 5 months now and I
was fine with my periods at first
But I have haven't had one for two
Months now. I haven't shown any signs
Of pregnancy but I have taken 2 home
Pregnancy tests and both negative.
Help please really worried. Xxx  

i everyone i read all your suggestion and your problem is the same with me i 2 months delayed,i tests in 5 times negative,but i encounter the symptoms of pregnant,abdominal pain.sleepy,tiredness,back pain,please help me
THIS IS IMPORTANT ! So I wrote the long paragragh about abdominal taps, bloating and extreme eating. It turns out I was just PMS-ing because.......Get ready for this bomb..........MY PERIOD CAME WHILE I WAS SLEEP. Thank you Jesus !
I should have my period on the 26th of August but till now, it hasn't been happening. I feel quite tired and having craving for food. I feel abdominal cramps as if my period is about to come but when I checked...nothing...I had had two pregnancy test but both were negative. I had an Ultrasound this morning but the doctor saw nothing. I've been asking my friends that have been pregnant and they all told me that it was too early to find something as I'm only 2 weeks late on my period...and right now, I'm feeling very very sleepy writing those lines. Do you think that I might be really pregnant?
I have had lower abdominal cramping for 7 weeks, headaches, nausea & fatigue. Plus I haven't had my period simce aug 5-9, 2011. & I have taken 5 preg test & they were all negative.

Maybe you can go have an ultrasound just to be sure of it. I have to wait for two more days to have my third pregnancy test again. I'm exhausted ... :(
Hello. I am experiencing alot of the pregnancy symptoms described. I did have a late period but it wasn’t normal… It only lasted 3 days and was not heavy but not very light either. It started on aug. 31 and ended on the 2nd of sept. and then on the 4th I got a yeast infection and started having a light pink spotting which I have never had either of these. I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both were negative and I am not sure if I just took them too early. I have had sore breasts and I get sick to my stomach alot. I used to love cheetos but now when I even smell them it makes me want to throw up… I have to go to the bathroom nearly 10 times in an hour. I feel bloated and my pants hardly fit anymore… Am I pregnant? I don’t know when to take another test or if I need to just go to te gynecologist. Help!

Thanks everyone. Im happy to say im pregnant
Same thing as alot of you going on.AF is 10 days late,breasts are tender,little nauseated during daytime,negative urine tests.Have an appointment tomorrow with family doctor to see what's going on.Will update and let everyone know how it goes.
I'm kosha, and i have a daughter who is 16 months and i just got married, but we ran into a problem, i had and IUD and i started having HORRIBLE pains and so i went in and had it removed found out it was implanted in my uterus made me cry to have it pulled out, i had my perios (periods) on the 10th to the 13th and a bit of spottting on the 15th. of AUG. well obviously being married we dont use protection and we want another baby. i havent had my period so im thinking GREAT news right?? Well idk cause we have done 6 tests and all negative but ive had all the sympotoms that i did during my first pregnancy. so can hormons from a birthcontrol of any sort mess with the tests? what should i do. please help??
my name is mary
i was at the doc cause my brests are sore and feels havey and the doc thinks i am pregnant but his test says negative he thinks its early stage and wait a week for another test but how can i find out now i dont want to wait a week
i have kind of the same problem i thought  i might be prego but wasnt sure like i have 2 kids already but i went to the clinic and was sent for an ultrasound and the ultrasound results came back as a possible early pregnancy and was going to get checked for systs and then i got that result and then i was sent for blood test to varify and it came out negative... but i had my period the last 2 months regular period and then i spotted after bother periods and thats y i was sent for ultrasound test and then when i got my test today i didnt understadn after both pregnancies it came positive right away but... im nausious, tired, sore and swollen boobs, back pains, cramping like a menstral cramp, hard like a rock, not very hungry, no energy, chills, heart burn ( only get it when prego, same with leg cramps), headaches, metalic taste in my mouth, dry mouth some days and excessive saliva other days, so do u think it could possibly be just to early cuz the blood results and a 2nd urin test came out negative? havent missed my period yet either!!! :S

please let me noe thanks
I had unprotected sex 2 days ago,now I feel like vomiting especially when I wake up in the morning or smell something bad.I had my period last on 4-9 in september,but during august it was on 12-16.I'm even confused about my ovulation days.pls help.
Pls help me,I have irregular period,can ovulation take place after your menstruation? can u get pregnant after a week of your period.
yes u can
I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WIT MY BF 5 DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD IS SCHEDULED 2 START. I THEN TOOK DE MORNING AFTER PILL. MY PERIOD STARTED YESTERDAY BT I ONLY BLED 4 HALF THE DAY. DOES IT MEAN I AM PREG??
yes that could effect the test becasue you are watering down your pee
Ive done a test just and it was negative,but ive got darker nipples than normel little white bumps on my nipples my nippples on the ends an pure white,im sick every morning with out fail im allways sleepy get cramp in my belly at the nite painfull!!,im in bed now az we speak allways need a drink,but neg test can it just be to early??
Yes you can be pregnant even if it says negative! doctors are stupid in my opinion! Im only 16 and was bleeding for about 1 month of constant spotting. it was getting to be to much, i took home pregnancy tests, doctor pee tests and even blood tests! they all came back negative. So after all the confusion they sent me for an ultrasound and wow there was a baby in my stomach. how were they so wrong on all my tests? Unfortunatly, since i was bleeding i lost my baby 3 months after :( please if you think you could be, stick with a mothers instinct and not by what a pregnancy test shows. They are so wrong, when i was a few months back, they gave me a posotive on a pee test when i really wasnt also. i dont trust them and neither should you! hope this helps.
I am 24 yrs old. I have had irregular periods since around the age of 15. I don't even remember my last period. I've taken numerous amounts of hpt, but all are negative. I'm starting to become worried, I've never known anyone with this problem! I need answers.
I'm 20 years old and to be honest I don't know what's going on with me. I don't have a gynecologist because my doctor went out of practicing medicine so I couldn't get a referral. I haven't had my period in about five to six months now and I had brown discharge a month after having sex. I've been having a lot of nausea and vomiting at points. I have become very light headed and I can't go very far without breaking a sweat. My breasts have become larger and I'm not really tired but when I fall asleep I sleep for fourteen hours at most. I've been getting lower back pains and issues with my lower abdomen. I'm becoming weak and I have stopped wanting to eat meat all of a sudden. I took two pregnancy tests both came out negative which I was surprised about but it's been two months since I've taken a test. I don't have a clue what to do.
I have not had my period since may 27, of 2011 (Today is Sept 27, 2011) I thought i might be pregnant too, and went to my doctors. I have had 2 blood tests, and the last blood test was positive for hnigh levels of Testosterone (basically my doc put it as the testoreone level of a woman in her late 50's going i nto menopause) I am 24 and 3/4's hahah (I dont wanna say 25 in 2 months) I too have gained weight, and my breasts have become rounder, and at times feel light headed. My doctor mentioned to me that I may have a condition called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I go in for tests next week to find out whats really going on. I would suggest to you to get yourself into a doctor and check it out. If you dont, a possibility of getting a form of cancer called Endometrial Cancer can be greater with time
I haven't a a period since July 28 and its now September 30th but every month my breast hurt I start cramping I get very tired but still no period. I went to the Doctor twice for blood and urine test about 2 ina half weeks ago and the test were neg. I'm very confused and scared that something is wrong with me. Can somebody help me please?
I am a week late for my period and i dont kow what to do, i took 2 hpt and they both were negative but i have fluttering in my stomach. i sometimes get slight cramps. and i have heachaches  everyday all day! it ***** when im at work, i have backaches. when i bend over it hurts. and im moody and i've thrown up a couple times. oh and one more thing i get this really bad heartburn from 2 in the afternoon til around midnoght. everyday like clockwork. I'm 17 and worried!!!!!!

Can someone help me!

-Cierra
I am 26, I have a 6 year old. My period was due july 30, I started tp lightly spot (never happened to me before) and did so fr 4 days not any blood just a few spots! Within a week started feeling weird, my Bf went so far as to ask if I was pregnant, I had not been able to eat for most of the day, was throwing up in my mouth every 1/2 hour, was super tired the worst part was my icky mood swings. I freaked out and hen started to think I was... 4 negative tests later and my period is due any day now! He put his hands on my lower belly which after losing 12 lbs seems to be sticking out (didn't used to) so I am soooo confused or also I can't get off, which is normally not evern close to the case, we have had to stop 3 times in a week cuz I cried and it as way too intense. My dr said wait to see of I get this months period and then make an appointment... has this happened to anyone?!
I am two weeks late and my test results was still negative. I am showing so many signs. Weight gain, fatigue,mood swings, morning sickness also at night. What should I do?
iv been pregs 3 times before, and feel pregos now, my husband and i got the marina out on the 5th of september got a period on the 6th of september finished on the 10th. after the 23rd of september i started to get cramping, like a period,  i feel pregos and im sure my boobs are a little tender, but have done a few tests last one was on 2nd of oct and still negative, am i going crazy? period is due between the 6th and 10th of oct, whats going on/
My last period was 11th August, we have been very actively trying to get preg, i have had lower cramps like im getting my period, but nothing. I have done a ridiculous amount of preg tests at various stages, all bar one came up neg and the one that was kinda pos but not really was a line and a half like that went off to the side?? wierd?? but every test after that was neg?? The only real symptoms of preg i have had was really tiredness, bad allergies which is not normal and dark nipples but no soreness. Am going to the doct tomorrow and will probably be sent for bloods. Similar thing happened last month but not this late was only bout a week last time, and all test were neg. I hate this waiting, i wanna know whats going on! Now! Im glad im not the only one!
I have been on the depo for nearly a yr now, but in april I was 2 weeks late getting it.  I did a test, which showed neg and got the shot.  however, come about July I started feeling 'different'.  
I have 5 children, so know what pregnancy feels like....and its how I feel now!  I have put on weight, around my tummy; my breasts are bigger, im sure; my appetite has increased; im more moody and for the last week or so im sure im feeling some sort of movement!!
I have taken 6 tests, all say neg but im not convinced!
I do not want to go to the dr for him to say im being silly etc - but after 4 c sections, Im not allowed to go into labour naturally, so would hate to be alone with my 3 little 1s and it happen - if I am preg!!
glad im not the only 1 going through this, cos my hubby thinks im going mad!!!
Hi! I have and IUD and the last time I had unprotected sex ( without a condom) was in May and the last time I had sex period was in July. I am having all types of symptoms and I am SCARED!!! I have been overly tired, I have gained about 10-15 lbs the past couple of months, breast are sometimes tender and I SWEAR I can feel little flutter like movements inside. BTW...I have been pregnant before and had all these same symptoms. Thing is....I took 2 test about a week ago and they both came out negative....but, I would have to be at least 12 weeks along if I were. Can you take a test too late? I just don't know what to do. I need help and support!
I am in the same situation. If anyone has answer plz let me know.
Hey,
        for the last 2 months i had my period for 1 day. Now this month the same thing happened. I've been cramping, having bad heartburn, tired, getting bigger in my stomach, backaches, sore boobs, and i just have not been feeling like myself. I have not gotten a pregnancy test because i'm scared but i have an appt. In 2 weeks. Can anyone give me some advice? I'm just kinda not believing it cause i miscarried twice in the past. So what do you think?
I'm very confused and hoping my test comes out positive. After the first time (last month) my husband and I tried for a baby, I felt weird. Pregnant weird. Just felt different. Trying not to get my hopes up too much yet. I know it couldn't be possible to happen on the first try... but since then we have tried a lot more. I have had plenty of symptoms, bloating, my last months period was only 3 days long when its normally 5, more tired, going to sleep right when I hit the pillow at night and even when I'm just sitting up on the cough. Feel like I always need a nap during the day, dew headaches but not many, more hungry lately, frequent trips to the bathroom to urinate, dizzy spells, nausea but no actual vomiting. Supposed to get my period this month on the 23rd. They say you can take a test 4 days before youre to expect your period. So haven't done this yet. I feel different. Like pregnant different. But each symptom I've had I try to play it off like its nothing. But I'm hoping I'm pregnant.
I haven't had my period sence aug 28 and its now october 16 I had light brown spotting yesterday and I started a heavy flow today but I had all the sign of being pregnant I've been lookin for answers to what might be happing and everything Ive looked up does not answer anything I do everything right so I can concive can anyone help
I am 4 days late and I've been really gassy lately and my nipples are so sore could I be pregnant?
I am 22 years old, and my husband and I have been trying to conceive again (we lost our first baby 6 moths ago, I miss carried at 15 weeks) for the last 4 months and I have been getting my periods on time like clock work. But this month no period or any symptoms of getting one, I have been a little moody and my lower back hurts and I am really exhausted also I am urinating more then usual. I have taken 5 different kinds of pregnancy tests and they all say negative. I am using prenatal pills and eating as healthy as possible. I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I dont think I am pregnant, but my husband believes that I am, Im just exhausted of disappointments for the last few months so i am trying not to think about it...
Hi, I am 20 years old and have never missed a period. No matter the stress level, change in diet or anything, my period has come around the expected time. Now I am about 15-20 days late for my expected period, I believe the latest I have ever been was about a week if even that.

I have symptoms like headaches, tender breasts, milky discharge, cramps (as if I am on or getting my period) that come and go through out the day and fatigue. Along with the occasional nausea if I am up and about enough and dizziness/light headed. On top of all that being overly emotional. (Mood swings of quick snaps to anger or being really anxious to depression and then back to everything being normal.) Even with all that convincing evidence.. all of the pregnancy tests I have taken have resulted in being negative, but I am just not fully convinced.

I wasn't expecting to conceive at this time but with the idea popping up I have found myself very much hoping for a positive result and worried I might just be looking into this to much. My boyfriend and I have been going through hard times for a bit now (with moving and financial situations). Apparently this could manifest in late periods and that's all he sees it as, but like I have stated before; we have been through much worse situations and this has never happened before so I am not convinced.

I would just appreciate a word of advise for someone non-bias to help me not jump to any rash conclusions in which ever way.
Hi I had my period last week and today I have noticed pink discharge I have done a test and it said negative I have got pains in my cervix and tops ov my legs ache I have felt sick but haven't actually been sick I have had 3 children but never had the pinky stuff until I was in labour any 1 know what it could be
im 36 and in a new relationship,very happy and to be honest not thought about having more children, i have a 12 year old daughter! so relived im not the only one experiencing these feelings,  my period was due 8 weeks ago,  i feel different, have a ache in my lower back, im tired and snappy, for the past the past week my breasts have become swollen and really tender, I've taken more than four hpt  and all came back negative. I swear i can feel flutters, could i be pregnant? or could something else be wrong with me, i wanna approach my doctors but don't want them to think im going crazy! Please help any suggestions/comments gratefully received.
hey this is happening to me also. my last period was in August, but i had it twice that month on the 1st then the 25 until sep 5. i havent got it ever since.. before that i had a miscarriage in june but i didnt know i was preg i was 3 and a half months when it happened. i took 3 tests and they were negtive and i feel like bubbles in my stomach and my partner can feel them too. has this happened to anyone?? does anybody know what it could be if i am not preg?? i posted a question but idk what else to do to get answers since i havent got none =s
Do any medics or professionals ever comment on these posts?
Just wondering, whats happened since ur last post. as im in a very simular situation xx
Now it has been 3 weeks sense my missed period, went to the doctor yesterday, took their pregnancy test and it said negative. He said everything healed nicely from my D&C from May. He also took my blood and will make sure that I am not pregnant before he gives me medication to start my period. But he also said he wants to wait another month just to make everything positive that I am not pregnant, sense apparently this used to happen to my mother, but her blood work came back positive for pregnancy. He also said that my missed period could be due to hypothyroid, and he will check for that ASAP. And sense my husband and I are trying to conceive he will put me on some medication and watch my progress sense I am now high risk for pregnancy even though im only 22.
Hi everyone im new to this but i thought id giv u all a insight& some hope too! I had a misscarriage in aug2011! It was deverstating for me, i wanted to try straight away to ease the pain! I had my period 6weeks later 21sept 2011, therefore i was due my period 19oct2011, i didnt get my period!!! I thought i may be pregnant, i
tested and it was negative, i waited a week and tested again still negative!!! I tried a different brand disappointed negative again!!! :(
Although i had symtoms (symptoms), as the negative results made me think they were all in my head!!! 2weeks since no period i tested again!!!! Woooop POSITIVE!!!! 3 positive tests results in fact!!!! Sooooo please dont give up hope as it can gp tp show that sometimes a positive result doesnt show up rite away!!! Im nervous and excited i jus pray to god everything goes well this time x
i dont know whats wrong been off my period for two weeks but really nasty crampps in my back and tummie but befor my period i had sex with out a condom but idk if he did or not i jst hope he didnt
Hay I'm kinda having the same thang as some of u guys ok my nipples are a lil darker thin normal my right side of my right boob hearts my tummy has been hearting I have been peeing more it's also some times to breth and some times hearts to breth my lower back has been hearting and my head to I'm also really tired and some days I eat a lot thin the next day I will not eat any thing and also one min I will be all nice and worm thin the next min I will be freezing cold thin the next min I will be sweating like crazy an my tummy is getting hard an iv gane 5 extra pounds and my last period was 1 week late my periods last 3-5 days and this 1 lasted from the 6-15 n iv dun 2 test at the DR and both negative wat is wrong with me plezz help ASAP I'm scard cuz I'm only 17 yo and all this happen in 6 weeks
Hey All, My Name Is Amanda I Don't know what's going on with my body :s

I have been late quite a few times and I have been on 2 times this month also have blood cots are big I went to the hospital they took some blood tests hey came back normal, and a pregnancy test that came back negative, the doctor looked at my tummy and said have I been. Pregnant before I said no :s

She said okay
I left the hospital thinking every thing okay, I have came off of my monthly's, 2days ago now I am at home thinking what could be the problem :s every time I touch my boobs they hurt and my lower tummy hurts when I looked down into my knickers I see a few spots of  blood now I am soo confused me and my boyfriend has notice I been gaining weight, :( if some one could give me some awnsers that would be help full cos I don't know what to think any more :s I just need awnsers  

She said okay
I left the hospital thinking every thing okay, I have came off of my monthly's, 2days ago now I am at home thinking what could be the problem :s every time I touch my boobs they hurt and my lower tummy hurts when I looked down into my knickers I see a few spots so I am thinking what's the deal with my body can any one give me some awnsers please thank you :)
my husband and i had unprotected intorcourse last month...(durring a period) that perird started stoping and coming and was extremly short for me... two weeks later a bleed some more a little more stedy but not as long now i look like i have doubled my lower adaman size and its tender and tight... i took a pregnacy test and it came back negative... just not sure what going on...???
its been 46 days since i took a plan b pill and i havent gotten my period yet my nipples hurt if i touch them my stomach hurts as well as if i was cramping for my period and yet i havent started whats happening? am i pregnat ?
Hello..I'm new here..and I have been reading comments since the begining of this forum.And I am NOT here to judge anyone or to be nasty. I am a 32 year old healthy hispanic lady. I have 2 girls..an 11 yr and 7 yr.olds. I have never taken birth control pills or meds on a regular basis and I have never had trouble conceiving my 2 girls in the past. Just so you know.
ANYWAY....I have been reading comments posted on here and I am in the same situation pretty much as all of you ladies.... BUT I still don't know what's going on with me just not quite..here's my story..I was in Mexico to visit my fiance for 2 months from mid June until mid August, we were not really trying to have a baby at this time, since he had to stay in Mexico and I had to come back to the States..any way we had sex almost every day...my LMP was on July 2 and I am very...very regular with my periods, then in August I was waiting to get my period and I spotted brown discharge on the 2nd of August..really was not a mens.period for me cause it lasted almost 2 days and it look different..never had this before....then before I left Mexico in mid August I started to get dizziness, nausea, vomiting, mood swings, cravings,I felt different.My fiance even started to get weird feelings like cravings and nausea..we never even thought about pregnancy..just weird!! I even took 2 HPT before leaving and Negative results...Anyway my thought were."...I'm-not-pregnant-and
-just-get-on-with-my-life..so
I still wondered why I have'nt gotten my period it was already Sept. I just thought it was the whole trip and stress getting back home. By mid September I took more HPT about 7 and only 2 out of the 7 had 2 faint lines and all 5 were just negatives. I waited till about end of Sept to finally go to an OB/GYN and got tested (blood) and still negative and I was sort of convinced that I was just not pregnant at all.(At that time I also got my pap exam and results came out normal)so I went on with my life and still was having symptoms of pregnancy...fullness of breasts, tired,and sleepy,back aches, crampimg,sentimental,dizziness, some nausea..not a lot.,no period, some pelvic pains on my left side and I started to feel actual belly movements(these movements were way deep inside me and towards the left and some to the right..I was the only one I could feel this)and my mom was starting to suspect pregnancy. my belly started to get full and like a bump up by my rib..just so diferent.
Sooo..I switched OB/GYNs and explained everything to the new one and they did a urine preg test at the office and still negative.My Dr. sent me to get a blood test..HCG quant and qual..and also hormone profile and TSH profile AND a pelvic Ultrasound(included Transvaginal)also...any way I went to get my ultrasound and blood tests..the day I went to get my ultrasound done..the technician I guess was not having a great day..I was not too happy of how she treated me and I was very unconfortable with her;she did NOT let me see the monitor screen what's so ever; she asked me if I suspected pregnancy and when was my LMP..I said Yes and my LMP was 7/2/11 and right away she said "Oh..it could be gas and bowel movements that you are feeling" she did the pelvic US. I guess she really was NOT looking for a baby..and was just doing her job looking for anything in my bladder, pelvic, ovaries.etc. and did not even go way up to my actual "belly-bump"and then she made me go empty out my bladder.so then she did the transvaginal one and was up in me for about 2 mins..like I said she did not let me look at the monitor..all of a sudden she was done..and I was like..."Well..is there a baby??" and she said;"NO..NO baby" she had a rude attitude.so I just said"OK..whatever"I changed and went to get my mom from the waiting room and I cryed when I got in my car.my mom tried to cheer me up..anyway I went to get my lab work done..in about 1 week the nurse from my Dr. calls me..with results and informs me that ALL my labs were normal and pregnancy blood test were negative and hormones and TSH profile were all within normal limits and that my Ultrasound were also "normal"..meaning NO masses, NO cysts, or abnormalities no nothing and that the report stated that NO pregnancy is suspected.(NO BABY)..I was like OOOOKKK...now what?? I just kept trying to tell her why I was feeling everything else..all my signs and symptoms..still NO Mens.period..she just said to me"Um..You are NOT pregnant"like 6 times she repeated this to me like I was crazy or something.and she also said that maybe what I was feeling was my bowel movements, gas or just my intestines and other organs around the area...then why the heck have I not noticed these movements from the past..how come men don't feel this?? These movements I have been feeling have been slowly increasing every week that goes by!!
Sooo any way..now I am showing..my belly is just not right.have never seen it like this since my last pregnancy 7 yrs ago. well now I just noticed the "Linea Nigra" not too dark..but I can see it and my mom also can see it..down my belly in the middle, still no period, mood swings,cramps and little pains down my pelvic and inner leg,sentimental,cravings,movements,head aches,very strong horrible back aches, breast fullness, have been dreaming babies and pregnancy, now I can even feel and SEE the movements high up my belly..my mom, daughter and my brother has "felt"these movements, I started to get bloody gums when I brush my teeth..never had this since my last pregnancy, my youngest daughter has been really attatched to me and acting jelous, crying,just different than normal...IF I WERE to be pregnant I would be today 19 weeks and 1 day...I would be due April 9th, 2012...SO I guess I will have to wait and see..I have thought about going to Mexico (since you don't need a referral or a Dr's note)to get an ultrasound done, but a really good one..someone who will let me SEE the monitor screen...just to show me that I am really not pregnant. I'm going crazy and driving my mom, and my daughters nuts..I just want and need to get this pregnancy confirmed! I think that maybe "the baby"is just way up high and was missed by the technician.{my sister carried her babies up high....I also did with my both girls}
Ok well If I am pregnant:HOOORAYY!!..If I am not pregnant: Aw well... We can always just try!
I will just see what happens..I will keep you all informed of what happens.....OOOHH I also want to add that I am a "fluffy" person..(plus-sized person) so i guess that just does not really help either.
Thank you..and so sorry if soo long.
God bless! =D

Hi, I read your post and I think that is very unprofessional of them for the way they treated you.  I want to let you know that you need another doctor. I have read about other women in the same boat as you and they were pregnant. I think you should trust your body and keep treating yourself good, like taking your prenatal vitamins and eating healthy. Please find another doctor and I wish you the best.
Hi, basically just love some advice, I've just done a test which was neg. I would be about a month preg. if i am, so very confused because I'm having minor tummy cramps, so tried, crying all the time, breathlessness, my tummy looks HUGE, I'm snappy & moody, the backs of my shoulders ache, been getting clear discharge all the time, can't finish some foods i usually love, my boobs are far bigger (even my boyfriend commented) & sore & more bumpy... I did have a period last month but only lasted two days & was very very light (although my periods are never particularly heavy) but I didn't even need to use a tampon... I'm so confused.. is it possible i tested too early? Or am I just mad?
Any advice would be very appreciated, thanks :).
Hi, I have taken a Pregancy test and it came back negative, I have the implant my periods are never regular, I have tender breasts, can stop peeing, and have period cramps, an brown discharge, and I also have ibs so can never tell with the bloating. Please help, I know my body and I just dont feel right. Oh! And I have also put if about 4-5 pounds which isn't like me I'm a small size 8! Don't know what to do. Somebody please give me some advice! Thankyou Hayley!
Viewing 201-400 comments: