Pregnancy Symptoms?
Hi everybody,
So i was wondering if anyone else has or had these symptoms while they were pregnant or the symptoms are how they found out. I know i need to take a test so please dont tell me that i should take one. I am going to the doctors on friday to get a test and i talked to my aunt who is a nurse and she said that a lot of them show up early in pregnancy. So long story short my fiance and i are trying for a baby and have been trying since april 2012. I believe i am pregnant so here are the things that i have been experiencing and keep in mind that i never get pms symptoms the only thing i ever get is really bad cramps and they start every month exactly 5 days before my period thats how i always know that it is coming. Ok so recently i have been hungry all the time and i mean ALL THE TIME! Like i will eat a meal and 5 minutes later i will want to eat again, its crazy and its so annoying. I have been having really bad back and shoulder pains and my boobs feel like boulders all of a sudden. Whenever i stand up i feel like my shoulders are being broken by my boobs. My nipples have been really sore lately too and i noticed that the tips of them are turning white, like where the milk comes out. My aunt said its rare but women do get this as your body is preparing to breastfeed. My ribs have also been hurting lately and i am ALWAYS tired. No matter how much sleep i get i feel like i havent slept in days. So has anybody else had these as early pregnancy signs or am i crazy? Oh and i have also been having a lot more cervical mucus than normal. It went from being thick, white and creamy a few days ago when i started noticing how much there was and starting last night it got a little watery but it is still white and creamy a little bit like slightly watered down hand lotion. So again am i crazy or has anybody else had these or had these for early pregnancy symptoms? Answers will be greatly appreciate and thank you for taking the time to read my post. Thanks everyone, hope to hear from you.
Hi there, welcome to the forum.  Pregnancy symptoms happen due to the build up of hormones created BY the pregnancy.  Therefore, most women take time to actually have real pregnancy symptoms.   Around 6 weeks to 7 weeks is the average time women start to have pregnancy symptoms.  This was like clockwork for me with both of my pregnancies.

If you were just newly pregnant and it is right around when you'd normally have your period, it is doubtful you could attribute any of those things to pregnancy in my opinion.  

Occasionally women will say they were tired right off the bat.  Breast tenderness happens to women that get that with their period as they react to hormonal changes.  You don't, so don't know what to tell you about that. Have you lifted anything lately.  

I would just be patient.  Some women have few symptoms their entire pregnancy and others like me have rough first trimesters, easy second ones, and rough third trimesters.  Time will tell what the story is with you.

good luck and you are a test away from knowing the truth.  peace
Never had any of those symptoms.  

Sounds like this could be something else besides pregnancy.