Women's Health Community
Pregnancy and Farting- Does Anyone Have a Solution?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy and Farting- Does Anyone Have a Solution?

I have an odd question... I found out that I am pregnant again (yey!) and one of the first things that I noticed was excess farting.  So I have a question for anyone who might of experience and hopefully solved this dilemma... During sex, especially if I am on top and am moving around alot, it is so hard not to!  What can I do to solve this problem- it's not really hot to do that in the heat of the moment, and yet it is so hard to control.  Any ideas?
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sailors wife!!! You naughty girl! I couldnt do that Id be sooo embarressed. Ive never ever farted in front of my hubby. But I guess when ur pregnant its a good excuse, just say its the baby!
Blank
107860_tn?1302930340
Im also pregnant, and I do get gassy.. I try to eat a tum or something and avoid all the fatty foods. which i cant..lol
Blank
Well thanks ladies- guess I'll have to improvise :) hehe
Blank
Haha Well I had to ask if it happened to anyone else, because the other day when I was on top I farted and I was like "OMG!" because that has NEVER happened before!  :) hehe
Blank
130384_tn?1221596627
OMG, hahahahaha!
Blank
Pregnant or not, I fart all the time, hereditary!!!! haa

My husband is well used to it  :)
Blank
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......LMAO! No advice, sorry...other than take Tums...my sister said it helps (she's prego)
Blank
Men absolutely "Love It" when women fart!!!!  Or at least I do!!! My girlfriend actually farts on my lap everyday!!! I love the vibration of it!!! So ladies, Let'm Rippppp!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank