Pregnancy and Farting- Does Anyone Have a Solution?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I have an odd question... I found out that I am pregnant again (yey!) and one of the first things that I noticed was excess farting.  So I have a question for anyone who might of experience and hopefully solved this dilemma... During sex, especially if I am on top and am moving around alot, it is so hard not to!  What can I do to solve this problem- it's not really hot to do that in the heat of the moment, and yet it is so hard to control.  Any ideas?
Sailors wife!!! You naughty girl! I couldnt do that Id be sooo embarressed. Ive never ever farted in front of my hubby. But I guess when ur pregnant its a good excuse, just say its the baby!
Im also pregnant, and I do get gassy.. I try to eat a tum or something and avoid all the fatty foods. which i cant..lol
Well thanks ladies- guess I'll have to improvise :) hehe
Haha Well I had to ask if it happened to anyone else, because the other day when I was on top I farted and I was like "OMG!" because that has NEVER happened before!  :) hehe
OMG, hahahahaha!
Pregnant or not, I fart all the time, hereditary!!!! haa

My husband is well used to it  :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......LMAO! No advice, sorry...other than take Tums...my sister said it helps (she's prego)
Men absolutely "Love It" when women fart!!!!  Or at least I do!!! My girlfriend actually farts on my lap everyday!!! I love the vibration of it!!! So ladies, Let'm Rippppp!!!!