Pregnancy and Natural Progesterone Cream: Is it effective??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

In May of 06 I had a m/c due to low progesterone levels, 2nd m/c in August due to the same thing.  I am changing doctors and currently researching on natural progesterone cream. I have read many stories and talked to my pharmacist about it and alot of women how have low progesterone levels use the cream and go on to have healthy babies.  
I went on to GNC and bought some Natural Prog. Cream and so far I don't feel depressed or bad. Has anyone else heard anything about Natural Prog. cream and used it? The kind I bought was Femgest.  Thanks
I have just heard that you have to start taking the natural progesterone after you are SURE that you have O'd and take it until af comes...(or a pos test).

I have heard mixed things about if it really works or not. If you take it before you O, it will block ovulation, so you have to be sure it is taken after O.

Also I heard that it is no good to take it after a + hpt, that it has to be taken from O to produce any results.

Good luck!