Pregnancy and salicylic acid and Hair coloring
I am six weeks pregnant.  Up until now I have been using salicylic acid topical cream on my face for acne.  I just realized that it could be bad for the baby.  Could you let me know?  Also, I am wondering now about the hair coloring I had two days ago before I knew I was pregnant.  It contained a small amount of peroxide.  I know that all of the baby's development happens in the first 12 weeks and I am terribly afraid.  Please let me know what the chances are that I have harmed the baby.  
YEA i HEARD SUMTHiN LiKE THAT...THAT UR NOT SOPPOSED TO USE SALiCULiC ACiD AND UR NOT SOPPOSED TO COLORED UR HAiR..BUT i DONT REALLY KNOW THE TRUTH GiRL!..BEST WiSHES O AND CONGRATS WiTH THE BABiE!!!...TAKE CARE SOON TO BE A MOMMiE! =D
as far as the acne medicine, if it's just topical, i wouldn't really worry too much.  my friend dyed her hair when she was almost two months pregnant because she didn't know and her baby was born healthy.  i wouldn't worry too much, especially if you've stopped using the acne medicine and it was on your face, so it's unlikely that an amount severe enough to do any serious damage even managed to make it to the baby.

but if you're still worried, i would call a doctor and get a second opinion.

congrats on your baby and hope the rest of your pregnancy is worry free!

LS
It was said that hair colouring was bad "in the old days" because certain dark hair formulations (like jet black) contained formaldehyde and other bad chemicals. These days, there is no proven risk in using hair dye. Some women prefer to just highlight (avoiding scalp contact) but I myself am about as far along in my pregnancy as you are in yours, and am online right now as I wait for my icky roots to turn a lovely platinum blonde :)))))
My Dr. told me that most salons use a safe hair color, and that it's fine when you are pregnant. If you want to get your hair colored, just tell the stylist that you are pregnant and to use something safe.
About the other stuff, I'm sure eveything is fine with the baby. So many women put all kinds of things in their bodies before they knew they were pregnant and ended up having healthy babies. A few times shouldn't hurt anything.
I would ask your Dr. just to be safe, and to ease your mind.

Congrats on your pregnancy!!
Thanks so much for all of your comments ... I do a feel a little better.  I am seeing my doctor on Tuesday and will ask him as well.  Good luck to all of you!