Pregnancy help.. major!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Pregnancy help.. major!!

Hi my name is Leilani and i am 13 years old.  I have a baby who is 7 months.  & have recently had sex with my boyfriend who is also the father to my 7 month old baby, and the condom broke! im not to sure if i am pregnant or not, i took 3 pregnancy and all was negative.  But at the same time i am having sypmtoms of pregnancy and i have missed my period almost a week already!  i need help!
So your late on your period by one week and your already getting symptoms? The symptoms are more likely pms or because your late for your period.
But still,i'd book yourself in for a blood test at the doctors to see if you are pregnant or not for sure.
GET ON THE PILL.
OMG you are 13 shouldn't you be in middle school?  Why are you putting yourself through this. Your 7 month old is here, and I trust that you are a good mother.  But didn't you learn your lesson the first time about having sex.  Where are your parents?  When I was 13 I wasn't even allowed to date yet much less have sex.  Being a single mother is hard enough with one child, don't do something stupid and have another.  My eyes about poped out of my head when I read how old you are.  Kindof interested in knowing how old the babys father is?
You should know that you need to be on the pill.  No excuses if you think your old enough to have sex get on the pill.  13 year olds aren't suppose to be responsible, but you are because you have a child.  
You asked for help, and the best thing I can tell you is to stop putting yourself, your parents, your child through this and stop having sex.
Sorry dont' mean to be mean, but I am a mother of two little girls.
honestly this is upsetting to hear because if you have a 7 month old and r 13, that means you got pregnant when you were 12.  I just am having a big issue with this.  I just hope that you have someone to talk to and to give you advice besides a sex crazed guy.  Please talk to your parents about this instead of strangers.  I wouldn't tell you to do that if you were 15 or 16, but I think you really should talk to them.
actually... i am now 14.. but yeah i just found out what was wrong with me.  thankyou very much.  
im 14, i go to kauai HIGH SCHOOL now..  my boyfriend is 17.. a senior at the same school.. we both go to school in the day.. and right after school we go strait to my cousins house to go pick up our son, then drops us home and he goes strait to work till like 10 at night.  &my mother & father... they're just weird. they dont give jack shizz.. so yeah.. &im not the only one in my school/middle school who has a baby here in hawaii.. thankyou verymuch AGAIN!
damn your only 14?well i understand were your cuming from cuz im only 15 and i might be pregant with my first child
OMG! i'm 20 and just had my first baby 7 months ago and i thought i was crazy! i have my families support [minus the father aka sperm donor] and sometimes i feel like i'm just going to go crazy. i mean i love my daughter, but damn. why on earth are you having sex at 13 or 14 however old you are?! STOP before you get pregnant again.. i know i stopped after my last scare after giving birth.. you should wait til marriage!
Hi,  I have a 15 year old daughter and I'm a Youth Worker. To start with, don't give any identifying information over the net - re High School. I can tell you love the father of your child and he has stuck by you but you are underage and he could be arrested (depending on the local laws). If you have a child, it is pointless telling you to stop having sex as you will anyway, so the best thing is to make sure that you don't get pregnant again. You MUST get on birth control immediately but that doesn't mean to stop using condoms for protection against STDs. Have a blood pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy now. I'm sorry that you feel that your mum and dad don't care about you, maybe they do but just not the way you'd hoped for.  It's great that you're still able to go to school that's really positive for you, your future and the little one you now have. You must have some support to be able to go to school while you have a child. Does someone babysit for you or does your school have a creche/ child minding facilities?  It's a really brave thing to have kept your son and given birth to him at such a young age and you should be congratulated on that even though you would've faced such trauma in dealing with other people's shock at you falling pregnant :)
yeah he was an actuall mistake.. i was going to get a abortion but i decided to keep him.. and i guess you can say he is pretty lucky.. and anyways... yeah either my older brothers or sisters... or my boyfriends stepmom or my cousin renna watches him for me. and soemtimes i am forced to bring him to school.  and we already went to court and its alright if im going out with him because hes not over 18.  these are the answers to some stuff  that cmroark&evi1963 said for their replies!
Oh my you are a very strong and brave girl!  I know sex is great! But it comes with a lot of responsibility's that I know I don't have to tell you about. You have a little boy and you are obviously a good mother but at your age still going to school and your bf having a job right after school to keep bill, food ect. in the house going. You need to get on a birth control so you can keep going with your goals. Have you taken a test? Keep me updated!
yes.. i have taken a test..!  and i am pregnant!  oh gosh here i go again.. haha bye bye abbs, byebye basketball! but anyways yes i am pregnant.. if anyone have anymore questions please email me at: x3_leilani***@****.. because i barely go on this!  
haha wait.. sorry i forgot that this is one of those "things".. ahha

x3_leilani

@

yahoo

.com
sorry one more add.. this is my new account : jazzy-fizzle
no longer using lil_wahine652