Women's Health Community
Pregnancy or unbalanced hormones???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy or unbalanced hormones???

Hi there, my problem is that i`m unsure about what is going on with my body. My period normaly comes on the 22nd, every month as i am very regular although it does sometimes come a day sooner or later but does not vary any more then that. My last period started the 22nd of April 2010 & lasted 4 days ( as usual) & I missed the one for the month of May. I am now 16 days late for my period & not sure why it hasn`t come yet. I have not been under any sort of access stress lately. My boyfriend and I have been sexually active most of our 2 1/2 year relationship & we use the " pull out" method so there is a possibility of pregnancy. I have not many symptoms that could be associated with pregnancy exept for tiredness , some body aches, headaches,and i have been sleeping for longer periods of time.I have no regular period symptoms such as tender breasts and cramps which i usualy get a week before my period. Also, in the last day or so i have had some light brownish spotting only when i whipe. Today, after forcing for number two, there was a little bit of pinkish/redish discharge. To add to this, i have taken two First Response pregnancy tests within 5 days of missing my period and they both came out negative. I am planning on going to get blood tests done within the next few days but i am wondering if any other women have experienced this same situation & what their results were ????  ( please don`t post your own  similar questions on this forum, its realy easy to post your own- just answers , opinions and so on !! Thank you very much) I`m looking forward to hearing from anybody who is willing to reply:)