Pregnancy question
I have a situation.. My boyfriend was using drugs so I broke up with him in April and didn't see him for about a month and so he decided to go to rehab.
He and I had broken up so I started going out with one person then had sex with him about three or four times always using a condom EXCEPT on May 20/21, for a few minutes we had unprotected sex, then he used a condom.
I got back together with my boyfriend on May 22, we had unprotected sex and he, thank G-d, was already clean for a month when we had sex. We'd been together 8 months by then and never had protected sex.
My last menstrual period was May 8/2011. I've already told both of them what is going on, my boyfriend has distanced himself a little, which I consider normal even though he and I both understand I did not cheat on him (after I told him this, he admitted he did cheat on me which almost broke my heart.. but I cannot judge.) Now, the other guy, he and I are in contact but there is nothing going on and nothing will happen there.
What I would like to know is, what the odds are that the baby is my boyfriend's?
i think very likely as you said you had lots of unprotected sex with him and just a few minutes with the other guy before finishing with a condom. but i guess you wont know 100%  until your baby is born and you do a DNA test. unless you know for sure that the other guy didnt ejaculate inside you before putting on the condom. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! I am excited although still worried of course. I know he (the other guy) did not ejaculate inside me before he put on the condom, I saw it afterwards and he assured me he had not. I am still a bit worried about pre-ejaculate, however.
I was also worried that my boyfriend's drug use would have been the cause that nothing had happened before, and then, coincidentally, I get pregnant right around the time that I sleep with someone else.
I will do a DNA test, and, if my boyfriend is not the father, I know he and I will still be friends, G-d willing.
I hope, I really do, that the child is his.
me too! you seem to love him. but remember awkward as this situation is no matter whos it is...... its yours to love and cherish for life. its a true saying some good comes outta all bad, every cloud has a silver lining. bear in mind too that ur boyfriend was clean for a while b4 you got pregnant so thats a plus. i hope he stays that way to you get thru your pregnancy and find out for sure. good luck
Yes, I do.. I've been through a lot with him.
And yes, no matter what, this baby is my baby no matter who the father is.
I hope he find the strength in himself that I know he has to stay clean and be involved. Thank you for answering! :)
if he loves you enough he will and babies change everything its maybe just the  kick up the butt he needs.