Pregnancy questions after Nuvaring miscalculation

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Ok- So, I have been on the nuva ring for about a year now and have had no problems- love it. But I seem to have messed up my calculation last month- I took my ring out on March 12, Started period on the night of the 13th. I was supposed to put the ring back in on the 19th, but I didn't get my new ring and insert it till the night of the 29th, after I realized what had happened.

My fiance and I were active during this time and according to ovulation calanders I shoul have been ovulating during the time it was out, so I know there is a chance I could be with child.

My question is- with the ring, should I follow the original schedule and take the ring out this weekend, or should I follow the new schdule and take it out on the 16th (which is 3 weeks since the new ring was inserted.) If I am not pregnant, and my period was supposed to come on the 10- do you think it will still be on time? Does anyone ever start their period while the ring is still inserted? Or is it more likely that I will have my period around the 17th. I just moved and don't have a doctor here, which is why I am asking here till I can get to a health clinic.
KTowne, Shannon79, pb95, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
KTowne 11 more days until we find ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals