Pregnancy questions after Nuvaring miscalculation
Ok- So, I have been on the nuva ring for about a year now and have had no problems- love it. But I seem to have messed up my calculation last month- I took my ring out on March 12, Started period on the night of the 13th. I was supposed to put the ring back in on the 19th, but I didn't get my new ring and insert it till the night of the 29th, after I realized what had happened.

My fiance and I were active during this time and according to ovulation calanders I shoul have been ovulating during the time it was out, so I know there is a chance I could be with child.

My question is- with the ring, should I follow the original schedule and take the ring out this weekend, or should I follow the new schdule and take it out on the 16th (which is 3 weeks since the new ring was inserted.) If I am not pregnant, and my period was supposed to come on the 10- do you think it will still be on time? Does anyone ever start their period while the ring is still inserted? Or is it more likely that I will have my period around the 17th. I just moved and don't have a doctor here, which is why I am asking here till I can get to a health clinic.