Pregnancy symptoms after miscarriage
I just had a miscarriage on Tuesday and I still have morning sickness and tender breasts. Is is possible that I am still pregnant? A friend told me that she heard it is possible to miscarry a twin but still be pregnant with one baby. I don't see how that is possible. Has anyone here heard of that? I still feee pregnant. If not, how long will it take for these symptoms to go away?
I doubt I am still pregnant to, but I was hoping for the best. I already passed something that looked like a placenta on Tuesday. It was a little smaller than the palm of my hand, but my symptoms should be gone by now. I have gone to the doctor she is going to draw blood on Thursday to see what my HCG levels are. Thanks for your comment!
the hormone levels will or could still be there so dont take a pg test. it can take weeks to totally disappear. the pg symptoms can also hang around for awhile. you may even have different pms or af symptoms after a mc. sorry for your loss. it is possible to miscarry a twin. your best bet would be to continue having a blood test to make sure the numbers are going down. that means you had the mc. if they continue to increase i think a ultrasound is in order.
I mc on Friday of last week and still have some symptoms.  With my previous mc is was about 2 weeks for everything to settle down.

So sorry for your loss, take very good care of yourself.

P.S.  Did they do an u/s to double check that you had passed all the products of conception?
No, the doctor hasn't done an u/s. She is going to check my HCG levels on Thursday though. I'm sure I lost the baby, but U you know us women we sure hold on as long as we can :)
i had mc way back and was told that you can still get positive preg test for up to 48hrs after.so symptoms must last for longer. hope this is useful.
Have you had your hcg levels checked?After a m/c you could still have levels in your system,witch make you still feel preg.Mine whet down 2 wks after.If you request a test you will find out.If they(levels) decline that means its from your m/c if they go up,it could be two things 1.you prob are still preg with twin -or-2.you had an incomplete m/c,which means you might have still some tissue inside.Many natural m/c have to still do a D&C b/c of incomplete m/c.I hope this is not your case,but still you should get levels checked if nothing more than for your peace of mind...nanis
I had a m/c 2 weeks ago and I had pregnancy symptoms for about a week and 1/2 after, then they dropped off completely. My hcg levels had actually gone up the day after the m/c and I had thought maybe I had lost one twin. I kept taking hpt's and they finally started coming back negative. I was so disappointed. Sorry for your loss.
I had bleeding at about 8 weeks and the doctor did an u/s and blood work and there was nothing in my uterus and my levels are completely back to normal BUT they saiid that either I had an early miscarriage or had a false positive blood test .....I didnt have any bleeding up until 8 weeks but I had very strong pregnancy symptoms and still do and its been a week from the time I had bleeding...A false positive blood test  seems very unreal to me like I said I have had VERY strong symptoms of pregnancy ....my breasts are continuing to grow, leaking, and get sore, my tummy is bulging more and more, I also continue to gain weight....I am so confused I feel very pregnant, is it possible that I got pregnant immediately after the miscarriage, if it was really a miscarriage.... PLEASE HELP!
it is possible to conceive right away but have you gone back to the doctors to see whats going on if your having that many symptoms still i'd go back and get them to do an ultra sound right away cause to me it sounds like you are pregnant
.