Women's Health Community
Pregnancy symptoms with negative tests
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy symptoms with negative tests

I've been having pregnancy symptoms for weeks now, a dull aching in my stomach that constantly makes me think about what's happening to me.  I've been pregnant before and it honestly feels as though I am.  I have a bloated stomach, so tired from morning till night, aching in my pelvis, weight gain, it's weird  but I feel more puffy too.  My period was supposed to come around this time but has not came, I went to see the doctor to check me out about my symptoms because of a sharp, painful almost contraction like pain covering my abdominal region the other day.  They did a pee test and a stethoscope exam, and found nothing.  I'm wondering if anyone else had this happen to them and what it was....  

I have a missed period or late period, negative pregnancy tests...
1340994_tn?1374197577
They should check you with a pelvic ultrasound at least.  I would tell them I wanted to be checked for ovarian cancer basically, as the main symptom is bloating and it's very vague.  They miss it all the time.  But hopefully it's something like constipation instead.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...