Women's Health Community
Pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy

Does anyone know if you conceive a child two weeks before your period, will you still get your period that month?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If you are certain that you conceived then no, you most likely won't get your period.  If you do then it should be much lighter than usual.  If you get your period and it's just like it always is (same amount and length) then you are probably not pregnant.  The only way to know for sure is to take a test.
Blank
I have a very important question. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 6th and 7th of this month (june) and he ejaculated in me three times the 6th and once the 7th. What are the chances I could be pregnant?  I took two urine tests and both came up negative but I havent gotten my period, I have that white discharge on my underwear, I,have been eating and sleeping more. My breasts arent tender though and ive only felt sick once this morning around 4:30 am. Help! Could I,be pregnant?
Blank
Question.. I got my period on June 15 and till now I didn't get it. It usually takes longer then 28 days for my cycle. I keep getting small mini pre cramps but no period. I've taken two tests one yesterday and one on the sat that passed. Test both were negative. What should I do and how long should I wait?
Blank
Okay so I am 1 day late on my period took pg test it was neg so can I believe the test or could I still be preg an not got even enough hcg in my urine yet
Blank
I am 11 weeks late from my period. I don't know whats going on but I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Can someone please help?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank