Pregnant, but my breast aren't sore
I am 2 months pregnant, and I haven't noticed any change in my breast. They aren't sore or anything...is this usual or what should I do?
You're just fine. Consider yourself lucky. Some women just don't get the bad side effects of pregnancy :-)
So lucky!! I'm not even pregnant and my boobs are hurting!! Ugh, the joys of being a woman!!! lol

Good luck on your pregnancy
my boobs didnt get sore at all until i hit the 4 month mark, so dont count yourself out yet, when your milk starts to come in you will be beggin for them not to hurt, enjoy feeling pain free while it lasts!
I'm in the fourth month and mine are still not hurting! Not all people get the same symptoms.
Thank you so much for your input I actually feel alot better about the situation, and I thought it to be something to worry about, but now I see its not...thank you...and best wishes the the expecting mommies..