Pregnant? Maybe? Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Pregnant? Maybe? Help!

Me and my other half have been trying for almost a year now to get pregnant. In the last 6 months we have had a miscarriage and then my period returned to normal. My last period was Apr 2nd and its now May 6th and I havent gotten my period. For quite a few days now ive been moody, swelling out, sleeping and eating all the time. Then today while i went to pee I wiped and noticed almost neon bright pink discharge on the tissue. I havent bled heavy at all yet, its been a couple hours since and I havent had any other bleeding just the pink discharge here and there. Im also getting vvvvverrry light lower tummy cramps........can anyone tell me what it is?
my friend just have the samething happen to her she was only a few days late and she was cramping a little. she went to the bathroom and when she wiped it was a light pink. i told her that if it stopped then there its a good chance that she might be pregnant well it stopped. so she went to the doctor and she is pregnant. if i was you take a test to see if you are or just wait a couple more days to make sure that your period don't come.