Pregnant after NovaSure
In Oct. 2008 I had the NovaSure procedure done after suffering years from heavy periods. I have two children and after three miscarriages I decided I wouldnt try to get pregnant again so i decided to have the procedure done. I just took a pregnancy test because i was late and it was positive. I am too early along for an ultrasound to see anything. Has anyone ever had a sucessfull pregnancy after this procedure.
I just read ur post, well did u find out are u pregnanct and if so how is everything????
I had an Ablation in June of 2008  and I was guaranteed 100% not to get pregnant and well in 2009 I had went to another ob/gyn and he said it wasnt done right and now I am having all symptoms of pregnancy nausea ,breast secretions tenderness in the abdomen ...any suggestions and has anyone had a successful pregnancy after an ablation?