Pregnant after c-section
Hi, I was wondering if it was safe to be pregnant after having a c-section 7 months ago.... I havent had a pregnancy test done as of yet, I havent had my period in a month, been having all the pregnancy symptoms... the question is that if I am pregnant and being pregnant so soon is there a chance of my scar opening? In the past week I've been having pain on my scar from the c-section. it feels like someone is stabbing me with a knife and ripping my scar open from the inside.... It is soooo painful.. could my scar be opening and is that possible? Could it be from if i was pregnant??? thanks for your responses!!
I NEED THE SAME QUESTION ANSWERED, EXCEPT MY C-SECTION WAS 9.5 MONTHS AGO.  I DON'T HAVE ANY PAIN IN THE AREA, BUT I DID READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT A PREGNANCY THAT LODGED IN A C-SECTION SCAR JUST A FEW DAYS AGO.  IT IS EXTREMELY EXTREMELY RARE ONLY ABOUT 40 CASES TOTAL, BUT IF YOU KEEP HURTING, GET TO THE DOCTOR IT COULD BE SOMETHING SERIOUS.  I DON'T HAVE ANY PAIN AT ALL AND I AM 5 WEEKS PREG.
Take a test and go to the Dr.  If you are or are not pregnant you need to discuss the feelings you are having with a dr and find out what is wrong.  I dont think it would be too soon...my aunt had a C-section with all 3 of her kids and her youngest two are less than a year and a half apart.