Pregnant after c-section

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Pregnant after c-section

Hi, I was wondering if it was safe to be pregnant after having a c-section 7 months ago.... I havent had a pregnancy test done as of yet, I havent had my period in a month, been having all the pregnancy symptoms... the question is that if I am pregnant and being pregnant so soon is there a chance of my scar opening? In the past week I've been having pain on my scar from the c-section. it feels like someone is stabbing me with a knife and ripping my scar open from the inside.... It is soooo painful.. could my scar be opening and is that possible? Could it be from if i was pregnant??? thanks for your responses!!
I NEED THE SAME QUESTION ANSWERED, EXCEPT MY C-SECTION WAS 9.5 MONTHS AGO.  I DON'T HAVE ANY PAIN IN THE AREA, BUT I DID READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT A PREGNANCY THAT LODGED IN A C-SECTION SCAR JUST A FEW DAYS AGO.  IT IS EXTREMELY EXTREMELY RARE ONLY ABOUT 40 CASES TOTAL, BUT IF YOU KEEP HURTING, GET TO THE DOCTOR IT COULD BE SOMETHING SERIOUS.  I DON'T HAVE ANY PAIN AT ALL AND I AM 5 WEEKS PREG.
Take a test and go to the Dr.  If you are or are not pregnant you need to discuss the feelings you are having with a dr and find out what is wrong.  I dont think it would be too soon...my aunt had a C-section with all 3 of her kids and her youngest two are less than a year and a half apart.
Men How to Keep It UP
17 mins ago by gymdandee
KTowne, Shannon79, and Des_a_rae commented on Shannon79's status
1 hr ago
Some Foods From The Olive Garden
1 hr ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals