Women's Health Community
Pregnant from fingering?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnant from fingering?

Hello!
I'm usually a very responsible person but, I tossed off my boyfriend for the first time, the first time I'd ever done it, and it went on his hands and well as mine, I cleaned mine for about a minute and a half with soap and cold water and dried them whereas he just quickly rinsed his with water. He then went up to the loo, but I'm not sure whether he washed his hands with soap, but I heard the tap go. Later probs about 15-20 mins later, I'm not sure, he fingered me. His hands were dry and he had rinsed his hands with cold water very quickly and he didn't get a lot of *** on his fingers anyway. But really, I'm terrified that I'm going to be pregnant! I'm not stupid but really, I was never taught about this sort of thing in school! I'm 14, almost 15 next month, I can't go on the pill because none of the women in my family have been able to go on it, and I do not have the "Plan B pill".
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
it should be alright because you said his hands were dry. dried sperm = dead. fyi, im dealing with similar thing. :((
Blank
No need to worry.  Both of you cleaned your hands, and sperm can't live outside the body that 15-20 minute period of time anyway.  You're extremely unlikely to be pregnant.

Also, just because family members weren't able to go on it doesn't mean you can't.  You can try different pills until there are no other options.  Either way, do practice safe sex and use a condom that has not been stored anywhere near a heat source (pocket counts as heat source and can cause it to break more easily).  You are very young to be dealing with the stresses sexual behavior places on life in general and on a relationship.  You don't need to deal with a pregnancy on top of all that.
Blank
1688492_tn?1346367970
OMG REALLY YOU WONT BE PREGNANT YOU ONLY HAVE A CHANCE WHEN YOU HAVE SEX!!! YOUR 15 YOU SHOULDNT BE DOING THESE KINDS OF THINGS!
Blank
thanks for the reiteration. im going through a similar scare.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...