Pregnant
my boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year, I have been off of birth control since August 2012.  We can not conceive.  We have tried everything short of fertility meds.  I have noticed I have been having head aches, I get extremely hot and mood swings almost everyday now.  I got my period about 5 days ago and it lasted 3 days when it normally lasts 5-7.  Is there anyway I could be pregnant?  and are there any tips to get pregnant faster?
If you had your periods 5 days back, then chances of pregnancy are less. For conception, try having intercourse every month around your ovulation days as it is the best time for conceiving. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. The best timing of intercourse in order to conceive is day 10, 12, 14 and 16 (in case of late ovulation) of a 28 day cycle. After intercourse, do not wash immediately and keep on lying for some time. You can also keep a pillow under your buttocks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.