Pregnate or worse? Any help at all?!!!
A few weeks ago I had posted this message....

Last night I had sudden sharp pain in my lower stomach during intercourse. My husband and I stopped but it just got worst and I couldn't move at all for an hour. The pain seemed to jump all over my stomach but most of it was in my very low abdomen. Very slowly the pain went away. I thought it might have been something with my bladder but today I could feel that my cervix and what feels to be my uterus was really swollen and still tender.I had some very very little bleeding as well, today but that didn't last long. I still have a week before my pirod and I'm very regular when it comest to that so I'm sure that had nothing to do with it. My mom says ovarian cysts and such run through the family and thats what it is. Could it be that or what else? I've never had anything like this!

PS. I've already been checked and I don't have an STD.

...I'm not reposting it I'm just wondering if it could have to do with my period being almost a week late. I had some light bleeding a few days after I was expecting my period but it didn't even last half a day. I haven't had anything since. I have been trying for a baby so could I be pant or could it be something really bad? It's worrying me badly. Any help is appreciated! Thanks
This isn't a repost.
You know that happened to me the other day. I had the sharpest pain in my lower abdomen. seem as if they were stabbibg my ovaries! I feel bloated and my breasts feel tender. I don't know if I'm pregnant because i feel this way every month! my breasts get tender and enlarged 2wks b4 my period and then again right before i get it. I'm confused and a bit worried too. I posted a comment on the ovarian cancer forum. They told me I might have a cyst or cysts..maybe that's it?