Prolonged period...and ovulation?
I am currently on CD 15 and still bleeding.  This is not an uncommon occurrence for me as I have been regularly having 30-45 day periods for the last two years.  I have been through all the tests, short of a uterine biopsy.  I have been told that this is due to high estrogen levels that keep me bleeding, but nothing has helped!   Any thoughts as to what the cause of this may be or possible options that may help?  This month I got a series of very positive opk's and had a temp spike.  Is it possible to ovulate and bleed simultaneously?  What is going on?  Thanks in advance!
This can be due to menorrhagia. Sometimes it is associated with polymenorrhea(Frequent flow, cycles of ≤21 days)Causes of menorrhagia are Hypothyroidism, Endometrial proliferation or hyperplasia like ovarian tumor and polycystic ovarian disease,endometrial polyps and neoplasia,endometriosis,fibroids and uterine sarcomas.

In my opinion you need to get your pelvic examination done from your gynecologist along with investigations like complete blood count, thyroid function tests, PAP smear and ultrasound uterus.Once cause of menorrhagia is identified,treatment can be planned.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.