Provera, Clomiphene (clomid)
Hey just wondering if any one else has come across this problem, i have taken provera to get my period started and then had to take clomiphene to stimulate my ovaries, but i didn't ovulate and i was wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem. And what was done about it. I;m worried as if this teatment doens't work then i have to look at IVF which i think is out of my price range. Any experiences would help, thanks
This happened to me I had  2 cycles of clomid 50 mg the first cycle didn't do a thing . I had to start provera to get me period . the second cycle worked and i got my period but was really late and not regular . the blood looked old sorry tmi. Finally my doctor increased my dosage to 100 mg on the 3rd cycle and i had a BFP . I couldn't believe it finally worked. I'm 30 yrs old and that was my first pregnancy. Sadly I miscarried at 8 weeks. We are trying again . I'm in my 2ww i still have several long days to go. I'm gonna test on the 18 . I didn't use clomid this month but went to my doctor today becauses it seems i ovulated late like day 24 or something. If i don't get my period or the BFP then we will start clomid again. We are going to start a 50 mgs again to begin then work our way up from there. My doctor says that sometime a mc will help make your cycle normal and you are very fertile afterward. I don't think thats what happening to me but we have to wait and see. I'm crossing my fingers. Be patient with the clomid i'm sure it will work . It better work i can't afford IVF treatment either.
Thanks heaps for that it has put my mind to ease, knowing that i have a chance, she said to wait two weeks and if it comes then to take 100mg, otherwise i assume that i will have to take the provera again i have my fingers crossed and good luck to you hope everything works out
I hope all works out for you...IM 36 I did the Clomiphene Citrate Challenge Test. To see how I ovualte. My FSH were low the 2nd time the did the blood test. So now i have to wait til i get a period and see from there.